[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 06:35 I am still working on the Strange Things In Sim town Discovery quest and it won't let me start the new one until I finish this. I began this on Monday & should have waited. I will be finished tomorrow. I didn't realize this new quest was going to begin so soon. Thanks Leah, for the times on the Sims & The City Quest. Love that name. LOL. :D I am very excited about the tall buildings. Did I hear we are getting more lots for houses, or just lots for the tall buildings? Thanks!
You're welcome! I like the name, too. It's fun when they tie things into the real world - like the Strange Things in Sim Town = that Stranger Things show. :)

Once you complete the Sims and the City quest you unlock 3 penthouse lots where you can build 4 penthouse templates - Empty Penthouse, Two and a Half Beds, Sanctuary in the Sky, and Lofty Penthouse.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

How do I give the donuts to a stranger? All my Sims are friends or partners. I tried to un-friend two but it didn't work even as they were anemies. Since there isn't an opportunity to skip the task I'm stuck here.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Lenny wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 14:34 How do I give the donuts to a stranger? All my Sims are friends or partners. I tried to un-friend two but it didn't work even as they were anemies. Since there isn't an opportunity to skip the task I'm stuck here.
I found a way. Making friends enemies does not help but splitting up an engaged couple put them back to acquaintance.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lenny wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 20:19
Lenny wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 14:34 How do I give the donuts to a stranger? All my Sims are friends or partners. I tried to un-friend two but it didn't work even as they were anemies. Since there isn't an opportunity to skip the task I'm stuck here.
I found a way. Making friends enemies does not help but splitting up an engaged couple put them back to acquaintance.
I'm glad you were able to find a way but I'm sorry you had to break up an engaged couple. Hopefully they will get over their little argument and get engaged again without too much trouble!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 04:52 My Prim's surname is Shumacher...are there different ones out there this time?
Schofield. Which, interestingly, is the surname I gave my first ever sim.
HFN is by the fire station.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mockingbird288z wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 21:20
Lenny wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 20:19
I'm glad you were able to find a way but I'm sorry you had to break up an engaged couple. Hopefully they will get over their little argument and get engaged again without too much trouble!
They are happily engaged again and were glad they could help. I was really about to freak out that I would be stuck with this quest forever because I never would have deleted a Sim to add a stranger and start all over again. Maybe I'am paranoid but I started to wonder if EA wanted to punish overpopulated towns this way, forcing the players to delete the additionell Sims.
C13243546571
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by C13243546571 »

After giving the stranger the doughnut, the Prim disappeared. How can I talk to the Prim?
Featherie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Featherie »

Prim has disappeared for me too. Where is she?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Featherie wrote: 12 Jun 2017, 08:06 Prim has disappeared for me too. Where is she?
C13243546571 wrote: 11 Jun 2017, 00:39 After giving the stranger the doughnut, the Prim disappeared. How can I talk to the Prim?
It may help to force quit the game, close all other apps, restart the device. If this didn't help, go to the first sim who met her. If she's not there, search every location and home in your town.

If you don't find her, don't hesitate to contact the Firemonkeys for assistance.
https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... Penthouses

Hope, you'll find her soon!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Featherie
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Featherie »

Thank you, I force closed and restarted iPad. Found prim in the mall, returned to a sims home and she was there to talk to