[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

Post by mockingbird288z » 23 Jul 2017, 23:00

tangerine wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 21:38
I'm trying to start this quest in my secondary game but I'm not getting an option to talk to Miss Direction. I just have a bubble that shows the description of the quest and the criteria, which I've met. Can you not do a live event and a discovery quest at the same time? I'm in the middle of the Wedding Belles event at the moment.
This is a known issue with the Sims and the City quest. Resetting the game and downloading your saved data from the cloud usually works to get the "Begin Quest" button to appear. Don't forget to upload your game to the cloud first!
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
2017 Halloween Update

tangerine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Sims and the City

Post by tangerine » 24 Jul 2017, 08:08

mockingbird288z wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 23:00
This is a known issue with the Sims and the City quest. Resetting the game and downloading your saved data from the cloud usually works to get the "Begin Quest" button to appear. Don't forget to upload your game to the cloud first!
Weird. I had to reinstall the game after the wedding belles update because it kept crashing. I'll try it again but after the current quest is over. I don't wanna mess that one up; the prizes for the wedding belles quest look really fun.

Thanks for the super fast reply. You're always so helpful to everyone. :)