[DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

Post by kls1st » 08 Aug 2018, 15:44

bluebeariscool wrote:
08 Aug 2018, 13:07
So glad to have had a few time extensions in the bag! That timer bug was a real pain and set me quite a bit behind with no hope of finishing without using a time extension or a whole load of LPs I really didn’t want to use. I’m on track to finish before the time extension runs out....just! PHEW
I'm just about positive the timer said 34 hours and change when I left the game last night but it was expired this morning! I would only have needed a few LPs to finish but I "misread" the clock. At least there was the option to use one of my extensions. So PHEW indeed cause this accent wall is a thing I like indeed. It was the timer bug that did it to me too.
1 x
if ya know, ya know...if ya don’t, ya won’t

Bluebuffalo87
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Bluebuffalo87 » 09 Aug 2018, 14:21

Nooo! I would have finished in plenty of time, but this morning was hectic and I wasn't able to get on until after the time was up. Is there anything I can do to go back and get the wallpapers and carpets for finishing on time? I really wanted those.
0 x

copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood » 09 Aug 2018, 18:41

Bluebuffalo87 wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 14:21
Nooo! I would have finished in plenty of time, but this morning was hectic and I wasn't able to get on until after the time was up. Is there anything I can do to go back and get the wallpapers and carpets for finishing on time? I really wanted those.
More than likely they'll eventually show up in the mystery box shop.
0 x

Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted » 12 Aug 2018, 16:59

Do the majority of people actually complete this? I’ve given up with 26 hours to go and more than 50% left. I never complete things like this. They are impossible in my eyes.
0 x