[DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

Post by SKatF »

MJluvs2playfree-play wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 20:57 After several resets I am still in the park with my app open and 4 hours and 18 minutes left to go. I'm dreading what happens when the time has run it's course? I'll probably be asleep when it ends so lord knows what's going to happen. Don't have enough LPs even though I was cooking all afternoon Grrrrrrrr
You don't by any chance have a time extension you could use? It must be very frustrating.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

About the timer problem- I left the app open on my iPad and didn't use it, I left it for about 6 hours without a hitch and ended it all with 1 LP when my new day for the event was coming around. It can be done if you leave your device alone on the app, kind of a hassle though.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

kls1st wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 19:03 I ended up staying in the park for fifteen minutes and using 6 LPs. I think that’s the only way out. :roll:
Same here. It reset when my phone went to sleep.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

mudgenie wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 00:14 About the timer problem- I left the app open on my iPad and didn't use it, I left it for about 6 hours without a hitch and ended it all with 1 LP when my new day for the event was coming around. It can be done if you leave your device alone on the app, kind of a hassle though.
It is indeed a hassle to do so. I usually spend my time multitasking between few apps on my phone. I know its just 7 LP for most of us but still :x
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
MJluvs2playfree-play
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by MJluvs2playfree-play »

SKatF wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 21:32
MJluvs2playfree-play wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 20:57 After several resets I am still in the park with my app open and 4 hours and 18 minutes left to go. I'm dreading what happens when the time has run it's course? I'll probably be asleep when it ends so lord knows what's going to happen. Don't have enough LPs even though I was cooking all afternoon Grrrrrrrr
You don't by any chance have a time extension you could use? It must be very frustrating.
Thank's SKatF yes I used one but I'm saving them now until the last minute.

I left my app open like everyone else and luckily it's working it's way through but it is VERY awkward. I have a sim trying to complete the survivalist hobby and I can't go to them every 2.5 hours to reset them.

I'm on the 'Two Sims Decipher List' now, it skipped the 'Waiting 24 Hours' after 'Trying To Wake Kewl' I'm just wondering if the resetting was supposed to happen to incorporate that?
I had an update as soon as I looked this morning, perhaps they have fixed the problem?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Help! I am suppose to buy a beige carpet & place in in a room. I place a 2x2 beige shag & it does not recognize that. Even deliberately bought 1. I can not even skip this task by paying LPS. To those who have already passed this pass, what did you use? Thanks.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Silly me! The beige carpet is under Flooring , not under rugs.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

MJluvs2playfree-play wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 08:07
I'm on the 'Two Sims Decipher List' now, it skipped the 'Waiting 24 Hours' after 'Trying To Wake Kewl' I'm just wondering if the resetting was supposed to happen to incorporate that?
I had an update as soon as I looked this morning, perhaps they have fixed the problem?
It didn't "skip" the waiting 24 hours. You just took longer than 24 hours to do that part of the quest so there was no need to wait. You can find an explanation of it here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

playsims wrote: 07 Aug 2018, 12:58 Silly me! The beige carpet is under Flooring , not under rugs.
Hahaha 🤣! I did the EXACT same thing Lol :lol: !
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

So glad to have had a few time extensions in the bag! That timer bug was a real pain and set me quite a bit behind with no hope of finishing without using a time extension or a whole load of LPs I really didn’t want to use. I’m on track to finish before the time extension runs out....just! PHEW
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)