[DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

Post by kls1st »

bluebeariscool wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 13:07 So glad to have had a few time extensions in the bag! That timer bug was a real pain and set me quite a bit behind with no hope of finishing without using a time extension or a whole load of LPs I really didn’t want to use. I’m on track to finish before the time extension runs out....just! PHEW
I'm just about positive the timer said 34 hours and change when I left the game last night but it was expired this morning! I would only have needed a few LPs to finish but I "misread" the clock. At least there was the option to use one of my extensions. So PHEW indeed cause this accent wall is a thing I like indeed. It was the timer bug that did it to me too.
Bluebuffalo87
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Bluebuffalo87 »

Nooo! I would have finished in plenty of time, but this morning was hectic and I wasn't able to get on until after the time was up. Is there anything I can do to go back and get the wallpapers and carpets for finishing on time? I really wanted those.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Bluebuffalo87 wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 14:21 Nooo! I would have finished in plenty of time, but this morning was hectic and I wasn't able to get on until after the time was up. Is there anything I can do to go back and get the wallpapers and carpets for finishing on time? I really wanted those.
More than likely they'll eventually show up in the mystery box shop.
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Do the majority of people actually complete this? I’ve given up with 26 hours to go and more than 50% left. I never complete things like this. They are impossible in my eyes.
HazelJW23
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by HazelJW23 »

I’m still trying to find out what the Cartographer’s conundrum is and where to find it, I’ve looked everywhere.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

HazelJW23 wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 00:24 I’m still trying to find out what the Cartographer’s conundrum is and where to find it, I’ve looked everywhere.
It’s the map on the wall of the toilet building in the park. ;)
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Help! I can’t find a beach coffee table!, where on earth are they? I wish we had a search bar to find items.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Madlyaddicted wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 06:13 Help! I can’t find a beach coffee table!, where on earth are they? I wish we had a search bar to find items.
Coffee tables are towards the end of the Living Room Tab. But there's also a featured tab and the Beach Coffee table should be in that, too, once you get to this task.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 06:22
Madlyaddicted wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 06:13 Help! I can’t find a beach coffee table!, where on earth are they? I wish we had a search bar to find items.
Coffee tables are towards the end of the Living Room Tab. But there's also a featured tab and the Beach Coffee table should be in that, too, once you get to this task.
The items are the first ones in the related tabs at the home store.
The "beige carpet" can be found in build mode > floors. (Just in case :) )
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 10:35
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 06:22
The items are the first ones in the related tabs at the home store.
The "beige carpet" can be found in build mode > floors. (Just in case :) )
Yes, for this quest they were always first. And to me the table totally did not like I expected a "beech" table to look. Probably because it was a "beach" (coffee) table.
Attachments
20180817_205021.jpg