Tips for a Sims 3 newbie in a Sims 4 world!

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

ZeeGee

We got cows!!

Post by ZeeGee »

One of the more amazing EA store content items is a dairy corral. You can get regular milk or feed the cow chocolate and get chocolate milk! The other fun thing is the cow tipping hobby. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Here's a pic of both results.

Lexi shows Carli how easy it is to cowtip, then laughs hysterically at the results when her twin sister tries it out.
This is Lexi and Carli Belden made over from my SFP town. This family was originally inspired by the teens in the Trixie Belden series of books. The parents are Brian and Honey Belden, who always had a crush on each other. They are now all grown up and have six kids. Brian is a doctor and Honey is a stay at home mom who still loves swimming. Aunt Trixie comes visiting occasionally.
ZeeGee

Identify that quote!

Post by ZeeGee »

I forgot to put this in the original post. What can I say. It was late.

"We got cows!" Identify the movie and I'll gift you an item worth 100 simpoints in the S3 store!
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Identify that quote!

Post by DelDel »

ZeeGee wrote:I forgot to put this in the original post. What can I say. It was late.

"We got cows!" Identify the movie and I'll gift you an item worth 100 simpoints in the S3 store!
Twister...of course ;)
ZeeGee

RE: Identify that Quote!

Post by ZeeGee »

Of course! One of my all time favorite movies. What's your EA store ID?
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Tips for a Sims 3 newbie in a Sims 4 world!

Post by DelDel »

Oh I'm sorry. I guess I should have read it more carefully. I just thought it was for fun...no need to gift me anything :D
ZeeGee

100 simpoint giveaway!

Post by ZeeGee »

That's ok! I'll gift someone else for you. Who wants DelDel's points? First person who posts here with their EA store ID gets a 100 simpoint item!
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: 100 simpoint giveaway!

Post by DelDel »

ZeeGee wrote:That's ok! I'll gift someone else for you. Who wants DelDel's points? First person who posts here with their EA store ID gets a 100 simpoint item!
I truly am sorry. Nobody has responded to you yet and I really feel like I messed up your contest :?
ZeeGee

re: 100 Simpoint giveaway!

Post by ZeeGee »

Oh no, please don't worry. It was just a fun little trivia question. I offered to just give them away so obviously there's not a lot of Sims 3 players on here. I think most of the players here are SFP or have moved on to S4. No worries! I'll spend them on myself. :D
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Tips for a Sims 3 newbie in a Sims 4 world!

Post by DelDel »

Ok thank you!
ZeeGee

Tea for three

Post by ZeeGee »

No boys allowed, not even Win :D This is the tea set that comes with Brunch at the Old Mill.

Image[*]