Sims 3 Newbie

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Sims 3 Newbie

Post by telemwill »

Don't feel bad, I burned up my first Sims in Sims 2. When they panicked, I panicked. I didn't know you could exit without saving and get them back. Fortunately, their daughter wasn't home, so she resurrected them when she graduated from college. So I was finally able to stop feeling guilty.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Sims 3 Newbie

Post by KissieK »

telemwill wrote:Don't feel bad, I burned up my first Sims in Sims 2. When they panicked, I panicked. I didn't know you could exit without saving and get them back. Fortunately, their daughter wasn't home, so she resurrected them when she graduated from college. So I was finally able to stop feeling guilty.
OMGosh! I forgot about fires. Hopefully mine won't burn up cause right now I'm spending most of the time building & decorating. And speaking of, why building has to be so dang complicated! I was redoing that house like I do on FP - whatever I wanted to do, I did it & if I deleted something by accident, I just built it back & as you know, there was other stuff that got deleted or messed up that I didn't know about & that's how the house ended up that way. :roll: I wish they'd make the basement tool work with foundations cause trying to build one was a headache! It's like they made everything a whole lot more complicated than it has to be IMO.
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive