Sims 3 Newbie

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sims 3 Newbie

Post by dihannah1 »

New to Sims 3. Hoping to start a newbie thread for those of us who have questions. I have alot. Will post soon with them. Please feel free to share any tips! Thanks
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Sims 3 Newbie

Post by dihannah1 »

I have a mom, dad and baby sim. Mom sim is stuck outside of work and can't move her. She's stuck with a foot in the bushes and I can't get her to move. All her needs are red and the rest of the sims just keep moving on without her. Why is she stuck and I can't release her from the bush? Is it a glitch or a part of the game I am missing???
:oops:

p.s. It's the computer game. The Android version is too limited to do anything.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I'm sure you've already tried getting her to move anywhere else (making her active and have her visit a community lot or park).

This sounds like a bug, you might want to check on http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/ too.
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Perturbee wrote:I'm sure you've already tried getting her to move anywhere else (making her active and have her visit a community lot or park).

This sounds like a bug, you might want to check on http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/ too.
Yes, tried all that. Thanks for the link, wasn't sure where else to go. Thanks as usual.
J0ttyD0tty
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by J0ttyD0tty »

Did you manage to sort it out?

I had the same thing happen. Thought he was going die with all the noise he was making and his bar totally red. In the end found the reset Sim cheat and that worked. Phew :)
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I've had the game for a month now but I've barely had time to play it.

I have three user spawned households. One mother/father/son household, one single man and one recently engaged couple (which I'm currently playing with). I'm not too fond of the fact that you can't just switch from one household to the other...like the game that brought us all here...but they are all making friends with each other. The mother of my first household often comes to visit her newly engaged neighbour, without me even calling her over...guess she wants to get away from the baby for a while, or else force her gym junkie of a husband to do his fair share of looking after him...
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

J0ttyD0tty wrote:Did you manage to sort it out?

I had the same thing happen. Thought he was going die with all the noise he was making and his bar totally red. In the end found the reset Sim cheat and that worked. Phew :)

No, I had to start all over. :(
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Nandireya wrote:I've had the game for a month now but I've barely had time to play it.

I have three user spawned households. One mother/father/son household, one single man and one recently engaged couple (which I'm currently playing with). I'm not too fond of the fact that you can't just switch from one household to the other...like the game that brought us all here...but they are all making friends with each other. The mother of my first household often comes to visit her newly engaged neighbour, without me even calling her over...guess she wants to get away from the baby for a while, or else force her gym junkie of a husband to do his fair share of looking after him...
LOL. I can hardly keep up with my 3 (mom, dad and baby), let alone have neighbors! :)
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

I do wish Sims 3 was more like FP, where you have more control over actions and who/how you can control them. Different than I thought it would be, but good when I'm bored with FP, which is more frequent now you have to do resources to get anything. I still have not got anything available yet.
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Sorry, if I'm complaining too much. I know you can't make everybody happy all the time. But I can have my wishes :)