The Burgess Legacy: Insanity and Betrayal

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

ZeeGee

The Burgess Legacy: Insanity and Betrayal

Post by ZeeGee »

This is the story of my legacy family. This forum has inspired me to start playing them again! I'm on Generation 6 but we'll do a little catch up.

FIRST GENERATION:
Introducing Billy Ray Burgess. He loves the outdoors, fishing, and he's an athlete. Billy Ray sleeps on a park bench and eats from the picnic basket at the park cause he is very very poor.
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot-6.jpg

He's out fishing one day and sees Morgana and Thornton fighting...again...about Jamie Jolina. (Thornton sure has put on some pounds!)
Screenshot-33.jpg
Billy Ray lends a shoulder for Morgana to cry on and next thing you know:
Screenshot-37.jpg
Morgana didn't mind roughing it for awhile for true love but when the first bouncing baby girl comes along, she insists on a small cottage.
Screenshot-48.jpg
And then another baby girl comes along!
Screenshot-53.jpg
Attachments
Screenshot-56.jpg
ZeeGee

The Burgess Legacy, Generation 2

Post by ZeeGee »

Brookie and Brianna, the second generation. Brookie is the oldest, but will she be the heir? We'll see.
Screenshot-127.jpg
Screenshot-131.jpg
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Burgess Legacy

Post by PalmArrow »

Awesome! I love reading legacies based on the Legacy Challenge, with the founder starting from zero.
Dreamerz13
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Burgess Legacy - Morgana chooses love over riches

Post by Dreamerz13 »

Brookie and Brianna are gorgeous! 6 generations is pretty impressive, too. I'll be excited to see what the rest of the generations got/get up to.

I agree with palmarrow too, I love reading a legacy that started from nothing. It's so much fun to see how far the family comes over the generations.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Thanks, PalmArrow and Dreamerz13!

Well after assessing the pictures of this legacy I've realized I don't have the pictures or the memories to tell the story of all the first five generations. I'm having difficulty remembering traits and, in some cases, even names! But I'll do my best and then we'll start at Gen 6.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

It doesn't look like Brookie is going to settle down anytime soon.
Brookie.jpg
So it's up to Brianna to carry the family into the next generation. But who is that skinny redhead with big brown eyes?
Screenshot-149.jpg
Maybe you'll recognize him in THIS picture.
Screenshot-121.jpg
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Brianna and Cy have two children, Claire and Cody.
Screenshot-156.jpg
Claire was gorgeous and the spitting image of her grandmother, Morgana, but she was INSANE. She stayed with Cody in the family home and lived a long, full life. She created a lot of artwork that the family treasures to this day.
Screenshot-162.jpg
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Cody married Britta McGraw, the daughter of Stiles McGraw and Jamie Jolina! (That's crazy Auntie Claire playing video games with Darla. Cody is teaching
Screenshot-212.jpg
You know how sometimes you just get very attached to a sim? Britta was an awesome sim and I did not want her to die!
Screenshot-201.jpg
And back to the story, Cody and Britta had two girls, Darla and Danna.

Darla married a musician named Sergio.
Screenshot-227.jpg
And it went the way most marriages to musicians go...
Screenshot-234.jpg
Yeah, that's Darla's sister, Danna, and she looks like the cat who ate the canary, doncha think? :x :oops: So Darla kicks them out and raises her children, Ethan and Echo, on her own.
ZeeGee

Re: The Burgess Legacy: Insanity and Betrayal

Post by ZeeGee »

I must have been a bit broken hearted over Britta's death and Darla's betrayal because I have only ONE picture of the next generation! This is Echo and her husband, Sonny.
Screenshot-271.jpg
They have two children, Fairyn and Finn. Fairyn is married to Charlie French, the son of Rogelio Alvi and Bridget French. Finn is a teenager who is dating the 'keeper of the mausoleum' so it's not looking good for him.

This is Fairyn and her newborn, Gracie.
Screenshot-279.jpg
NOW IT'S TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT!! I got bored with this game and haven't played in awhile. I don't like Charlie, he's too pudding, AND he has a couple of love interests in his relationship panel, even though he and Fairyn are childhood sweethearts. The sims outside the Burgess family were all starting to look a bit too pudding and the family in the sixth generation has over a half a million simoleons! Largely due to a few prolific artists. So Fairyn is leaving all those riches, taking Gracie and moving to a new town! It's a little risky to take off with our heir and only one offspring! But it's gotta be done. :)
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Burgess Legacy: Insanity and Betrayal

Post by PalmArrow »

I'm embarrassed to admit that I only noticed the names of the heirs were in alphabetical order when I got to Ethan and Echo! :D I know exactly how you felt - the game is so much less challenging when the family is mega-rich, isn't it? Fairyn is so pretty. I love her hairstyle.