The Ferguson's, Cursed by the Stars!

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

The Ferguson's, Cursed by the Stars!

Post by Philotherianist »

Saving space, for a household I'm doing a mini-legacy with.
Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: The Ferguson's, Cursed by the Stars!

Alice Ferguson, an aspiring criminal mastermind, had fled to Appaloosa Plains from Bridgeport. After her old team had been rounded up by the police, and disbanded.

Alice tipped a flower to her nose, and inhaled it's sweet fragrance
She was lingering, purposefully, for as long as she could stand. Hoping no one would remember she'd been in the bathroom, and connect the dots, to realize she'd been the one tagging the walls.

She hadn't been in AP for very long, and there was a festival that day, so she decided to explore the town for a bit. After she'd left the fairgrounds, she decided to check out the local gym. Like everything in AP it was small, so she was surprised to find a quiet little corner, with a rather well stocked bookshelf.
She speculated that this could become a good location to plan future heists. It had to be less suspicious then the library, after all!

A sim entered the gym, and caught her attention. She headed over to him, and introduced herself. His name was Dillon, and he disclosed he came there almost every day. Alice knew she'd be coming here regularly.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Yaaay, another awesome story! Love your pics and your story telling. :)
Dreamerz13
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dreamerz13 »

Alice is gorgeous! And it seems like she's going to be getting up to a lot, can't wait!
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PalmArrow »

I love the title of your story, it immediately made me curious! Alice looks so sweet and adorable. I would never have guessed she was a criminal mastermind!
cwaddell
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cwaddell »

Great start. Looks like fun. My sim would be going to the gym every day too :)
Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Thanks everyone!!!

Alice arrived at the address she'd been given through email, and discovered a run down barn. She knocked twice on it's door, and a voice that asked what she wanted. She gave the briefed reply, "I'm a farmhand from Desiderata Valley, and I'm looking for work."

She was granted entry, and finally stood face to face with the person she'd been in contact with for weeks. He introduced himself as Bond.

Then without much ado, he informed Alice she'd be on phone duty, if she caught his drift.

Alice was not pleased.
"You've got to be kidding me! I worked for the biggest larceny kingpin in Bridgeport!"

"Oh, but Nichols is hardly the biggest now! Hence your here, and not back there." Bond responded.
Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

So Alice went over to the desk in the corner and began her least favorite activity of trying to phish information out of gullible sims, usually online, but sometimes over the phone. She continued this type of work daily for a number of weeks.

Occasionally Bond would send her out to obtain information from an acquaintance or two, and she relished these outings
Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

This went on for ages, till one day when Alice arrived at the old barn, and received a bit of a shock.
Dillon had arrived, and was just about to enter the barn as well. The greeted each other, just as Bond came out to meet them.

"You know each other? Excellent!"

"You're gonna love what I've planned!"
Philotherianist
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

"That new subdivision on Parley's Square has been filling up crazily. There's not one, but two affluent households that have moved in, and we're targeting both of them"

"What's the plan?" Alice asked

"There's an old mine about 20 miles from here. You two are in charge of persuading our new residents to invest in it's reopening."

Alice was giddy. It wasn't her preferred sting, but it was outside of that rickety old barn.
"Sounds like fun!"