The Saga of Sunset Valley

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

ZeeGee

The Saga of Sunset Valley

Post by ZeeGee »

Ever wonder what happened to all those townies you never played or even kicked out of town?! See their stories and their lives behind the scenes while your sims were going about their business. Starting with Claire Ursine, cause I love her!

PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Saga of Sunset Valley

Post by PalmArrow »

Lovely video! I love Claire too. The first Sim I ever played in Sunset Valley lived next door too Jared. When she visited him to introduce herself, he insulted her. Then she visited Claire, and Claire was very friendly. When I learned later how Claire's and Jared's stories were interconnected, Claire had all my sympathy!
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Thanks, PalmArrow! Claire is so much fun to play. I always...oh wait, I was going to tell you what I always do with her but that would spoil the ending. :D

PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PalmArrow »

ZeeGee , could you check your youtube link? For me it just leads to a "no videos were found" message. (And I do want to find out what happens to Claire!)
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Oh no! I will fix it as soon as possible can get to a computer. Thanks for letting me know. ETA: FIXED!
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PalmArrow »

I loved your second video! The subtitles you gave for Jared and Connor's conversation were completely convincing, I felt that was really what they were saying! I can't wait to see the conversation between Jared and Claire.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

PalmArrow wrote: 09 Apr 2017, 15:12 I loved your second video! The subtitles you gave for Jared and Connor's conversation were completely convincing, I felt that was really what they were saying! I can't wait to see the conversation between Jared and Claire.
Thanks, PalmArrow! Here is Part 3:

king_of_simcity7
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by king_of_simcity7 »

Nice to see more from the original Sunset Valley premades :)
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PalmArrow »

I loved part 3 as well! Oh, and in my previous comment I meant to write "the conversation between Connor and Claire". Claire looks lovely with that hair, by the way!
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

king_of_simcity7 wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 07:49 Nice to see more from the original Sunset Valley premades :)
Thanks! Loving all the activity on here today!