Paradise in Simbourne - Back Stories

Moderator: Sims 3 Moderators

king_of_simcity7
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Paradise in Simbourne - Back Stories

Post by king_of_simcity7 »

I have been sharing these on the official forums but as I have left for the time being I will share them here:

In 2008 four teenagers are bored with their lives living in a dull part of Bridgeport and want something exciting. Before I just into the story (which I will be writing myself) I have done four backstories which I have also shared on my blog :)

Jamie's Story

Anna's Story

Megan's Story

Warren's Story

Most parts can be seen at my blog:
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/62553790
PalmArrow
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Paradise in Simbourne - Back Stories

Post by PalmArrow »

I'm glad to see your new story posted here as well! :) I'm sorry you had to leave the EA forum, but it's great that this place exists.
cwaddell
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cwaddell »

I like your videos. In the past I haven't been that interested in videos but I enjoyed watching yours. I hope you don't mine me asking but what software do you use?
king_of_simcity7
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

PalmArrow wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 10:02 I'm glad to see your new story posted here as well! :) I'm sorry you had to leave the EA forum, but it's great that this place exists.
Thanks I already miss the forums but I am going to ask Drake if I can change my account as I want a fresh start on there lol
king_of_simcity7
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

cwaddell wrote: 10 Apr 2017, 14:10 I like your videos. In the past I haven't been that interested in videos but I enjoyed watching yours. I hope you don't mine me asking but what software do you use?
Thanks I use Windows Movie Maker but sadly it is no longer free so I had to pay for it!