Sims 4

Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sims 4

Post by Nandireya »

So...we've got an official release date...who's buying?

And who's going to preorder to get the exclusive content?
Shawn5007
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Sims 4

Post by Shawn5007 »

Wish I could! I don't think my old PC could handle it. I love the whole look of the graphics though. Maybe I get it later on when there's expansion bundles
lyseebell
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by lyseebell »

I am really mad about the sims 4 bc it seems so much more stupid than the Sims 3. I have found that there won't be any toddlers in it or pools, and the furniture looks too fake. I also think that the sims look too sims 2ish
vampirefan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by vampirefan »

I am getting it. This will be my first time playing on a PC. I hope it is similar to the one I play on my phone. The new computer I am getting should be able to handle hours of play. Rainy days and sick days will be filled up by SIM time since I won't have anything else to do on those days.
justpassin
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by justpassin »

vampirefan wrote:I am getting it. This will be my first time playing on a PC. I hope it is similar to the one I play on my phone. The new computer I am getting should be able to handle hours of play. Rainy days and sick days will be filled up by SIM time since I won't have anything else to do on those days.

This will be my first PC game too. What desk/laptop did you end up buying if you don't my mind my asking. Not sure if my windows 7 Toshiba will handle sims 4.

Would I need a beast computer to play this game?
lyseebell
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by lyseebell »

justpassin wrote:
vampirefan wrote:I am getting it. This will be my first time playing on a PC. I hope it is similar to the one I play on my phone. The new computer I am getting should be able to handle hours of play. Rainy days and sick days will be filled up by SIM time since I won't have anything else to do on those days.

This will be my first PC game too. What desk/laptop did you end up buying if you don't my mind my asking. Not sure if my windows 7 Toshiba will handle sims 4.

Would I need a beast computer to play this game?
I don't think that you will need a different computer bc my windows 7 toshiba handles the sims 3 just fine. The only problem might be how much space you have, just checke the minimum requirements for the sims 4 :D
ussyberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ussyberry »

ussyberry

GC: usmankkk
getLouised
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by getLouised »

I've played Sims 4 for a week or so.. And I have no idea what to do now. If anyone knows any challenges or anything like that feel free to post them here or pm me ;)
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

I have never played any of the other sims besides freeplay. I'm playing sims 4 and liking it. I don't like they have no toddlers. Graphic is awesome. I tried sims 3 and WOW big difference.
CrazySimLover
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CrazySimLover »

I really want to get it. I LOVE Sims.