The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I’m having some issues with my children, I have 2. One is a baby & one wa a toddler; now a preteen. When the child was a toddler I wasn’t able to use the child desk because it kept saying it was locked because a child was needed. Now that toddler who just had a birthday has changed from a toddler girl to a preteen boy! WTH is going on in my game? Anyone else having these kinds of issues with the game?
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

My child has just turned into an adult sim with a beer belly and beard. The worst thing is that I cannot change him until I unlock the playable sim option. Guess I'll be saving sim cash like crazy now!
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Well apparently the desk is used by preteens. I still don’t know why my toddler daughter became a preteen boy!
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 17:30 Well apparently the desk is used by preteens. I still don’t know why my toddler daughter became a preteen boy!
Did she really switch gender? Sometimes the kids are just really awkward looking. My eldest girl had a crew cut as a child and looked a bit like a weird bug-eyed gangly boy. Got any pictures?

Btw, for anyone who doesn't realise, there's no teen sims for some reason. They will age up straight to adult from the child/preteen stage.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Just started playing Sims Mobile this week. Still trying to figure out on the game play.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

contrarysims wrote: 24 Mar 2018, 03:49
Lavenderwitch519 wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 17:30 Well apparently the desk is used by preteens. I still don’t know why my toddler daughter became a preteen boy!
Did she really switch gender? Sometimes the kids are just really awkward looking. My eldest girl had a crew cut as a child and looked a bit like a weird bug-eyed gangly boy. Got any pictures?

Btw, for anyone who doesn't realise, there's no teen sims for some reason. They will age up straight to adult from the child/preteen stage.
My preteen girl looks loke a boy; really short hair, only clothing options are very unisex in color and style. Kind of disappointed as my real life daughter is very girly in dress and has waist length hair (although she could be a "tomboy" too.)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Does anyone have a problem with the 3 stickers required for the To Do List today? I could not complete my To Do List because the stickers that I give out does not count. I am already on Level 19. I have not problems with the stickers given away before as they count in the required 3 for the Daily To Do lists.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

playsims wrote: 26 Mar 2018, 10:50 Does anyone have a problem with the 3 stickers required for the To Do List today? I could not complete my To Do List because the stickers that I give out does not count. I am already on Level 19. I have not problems with the stickers given away before as they count in the required 3 for the Daily To Do lists.
It is probably just that servers are not properly processing that you are giving stickers. Closing and opening game a bit usually does the trick for me. I can see right away if they don't work because I won't see a green plumbob in the lower right corner right after I give a sticker and then I know I need to close the game and open it again
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Thank you! Closing & opening game works. Finally am able to complete the To Do list.
Bourbonblu1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bourbonblu1 »

After a couple weeks. I find now that I'm completely bored with the game. Also, I got to the point where I couldn't finish the daily to do list because there wasn't a special event to select. They were all locked for at least two days if not more.