The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by mockingbird288z »

Thanks Cathy!!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Yes, thanks, Cathy!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Perturbee wrote: 11 May 2017, 12:14 Please do NOT post on how to obtain it, as that IS against the rules.
I'm sorry about that. I wasn't even completely aware I was obtaining it unofficially. And having a separate section for it is a really good idea. I hope it will launch officially this week. I'm pretty excited although it is really pretty different from the sims freeplay.
fabulous99
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fabulous99 »

Just reached level 11, unlocked engagements & weddings.

After my sim proposed, the Wedding quest started. The quests in this game are a lot different. I've added screenshots

I also like the social/party elements of the game. The first party you get to host is your sim's birthday. You get special objects to decorate your house with which give everyone special interactions and the party lasts 24h. During this time, your friends are auto notified/invited and random players can come over. The higher score everyone achieves together, the better the reward.
Attachments
IMG_5883.PNG
IMG_5882.PNG
IMG_5881.PNG
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

fabulous99 wrote: 12 May 2017, 04:04 Just reached level 11, unlocked engagements & weddings.

After my sim proposed, the Wedding quest started. The quests in this game are a lot different. I've added screenshots

I also like the social/party elements of the game. The first party you get to host is your sim's birthday. You get special objects to decorate your house with which give everyone special interactions and the party lasts 24h. During this time, your friends are auto notified/invited and random players can come over. The higher score everyone achieves together, the better the reward.
Wow you have gotten far! I just unlocked cooking hobby at level 7 I think.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

This looks interesting, I will definitely be having a look at it when it is released. I do hope that SFP will still be continuing also as I have built up so much on mine that I'd want it to still be playable.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LovemySims wrote: 12 May 2017, 13:32 This looks interesting, I will definitely be having a look at it when it is released. I do hope that SFP will still be continuing also as I have built up so much on mine that I'd want it to still be playable.
I made a screenshot of a reply from yesterday at 7.48 a.m. (UTC +2) on Facebook here.
Attachments
SFP Facebook
SFP Facebook
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

This is so exciting and I can't wait to try it out to see how it truly compares to The Sims FreePlay.
BabyKiwi03
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BabyKiwi03 »

Cool! What would you rather play on, phone or iPad? Are the games the same???
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

ErinPW wrote: 12 May 2017, 14:21
LovemySims wrote: 12 May 2017, 13:32 This looks interesting, I will definitely be having a look at it when it is released. I do hope that SFP will still be continuing also as I have built up so much on mine that I'd want it to still be playable.
I made a screenshot of a reply from yesterday at 7.48 a.m. (UTC +2) on Facebook here.
Thanks Erin, that is useful. It looks like SFP will be getting less updates then. Do you think that's why we have had a glut of events and quests now?