The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Hello.. I did the event for the kids event. None of my sims have the career options. When I send my chef to work and click on the pink star this is what comes up.
Ive made him switch careers to barista and it has the 1 he option and then I paid I think 160 coins to switch back to the chef career and i still don't have the option. So I don't know.
Attachments
image.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 23:36 Hello.. I did the event for the kids event. None of my sims have the career options. When I send my chef to work and click on the pink star this is what comes up.
Ive made him switch careers to barista and it has the 1 he option and then I paid I think 160 coins to switch back to the chef career and i still don't have the option. So I don't know.
Sorry I have no idea what is happening in your game, and switching careers should be free, maybe the game didn't update properly, you can uninstall the application and reinstall it and if you are connected to the google play account or facebook the game should ask you if you want to continue you previous save or maybe the game is just bugged this update for your particular device. Basically it could be anything and I have no idea sorry :(
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Hey don't sweat it. I actually have to delete it before I update it because I download through the Brazil App Store. I have no clue what's going on with it. I moved a sim out and made a sim start a career and it works fine. The sims that already have careers is what doesn't work... I payed up to 500 coins for a career switch! It wasn't free. I'm playing on a iPhone 6s+. Ah well not a big deal as most of my sims are ready to retire. I wish they would just release it for all countries already. Thanks anyways ;)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 20:37 Hey don't sweat it. I actually have to delete it before I update it because I download through the Brazil App Store. I have no clue what's going on with it. I moved a sim out and made a sim start a career and it works fine. The sims that already have careers is what doesn't work... I payed up to 500 coins for a career switch! It wasn't free. I'm playing on a iPhone 6s+. Ah well not a big deal as most of my sims are ready to retire. I wish they would just release it for all countries already. Thanks anyways ;)
I'm having some problems since the update. I had a baby two days ago and the Mom fed him & changed the diaper, but since then the baby can't be touched. Then the baby quest popped up again today (fixed with update I think) and told me to have a baby. lol. Should i kill the baby and have another one?? I am not sure what to do. maybe I will look for an EA help site. This sounds like something technical. Everything else is working fine though. :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I am really having problems since this update. It is telling me to have a birthday party alredy, but it says I can't access birthday items. I am getting frustrated. Is there a help website for mobile Sims? Does this look right? Thanks! Mine is a little blurry on my tablet for some reason. It's not too bad I guess.
Attachments
Cant get birthday decorations.png
SAYS TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY.png
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Rosie wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 22:48 I am really having problems since this update. It is telling me to have a birthday party alredy, but it says I can't access birthday items. I am getting frustrated. Is there a help website for mobile Sims? Does this look right? Thanks! Mine is a little blurry on my tablet for some reason. It's not too bad I guess.
My birthday items came available about ten minutes after it told me to have party.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Rosie wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 22:48 I am really having problems since this update. It is telling me to have a birthday party alredy, but it says I can't access birthday items. I am getting frustrated. Is there a help website for mobile Sims? Does this look right? Thanks! Mine is a little blurry on my tablet for some reason. It's not too bad I guess.
On the official sims forums there is a section about sims mobile and developers of the game sometimes answer questions about bugs, they will ask about device you are using and your player id, it probably won't get better this update but maybe it will be fixed in the next one.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Sep 2017, 06:07
On the official sims forums there is a section about sims mobile and developers of the game sometimes answer questions about bugs, they will ask about device you are using and your player id, it probably won't get better this update but maybe it will be fixed in the next one.
Thanks! I did find that website and asked for help. Someone was trying to help this gal in that forum and they asked her for her player ID and she wouldn't give it to them. LOL!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 15 Sep 2017, 06:07
I have another question if you know the answer. I leveled up to 15 last night and when that happened I had completed yesterday's To Do list, but it added Mondays to do list to yesterdays, as one long list. It's not recognizing any of today's completed actions, so I won't receive the big daily 3 sim dollars, or the cupcake, which I do like. What level are you at? I've asked 3 questions on the Mobile forum connected to the game, and they never answer. My baby problem worked itself out by having another baby. For some reason the quest didn't recognize my first baby. lol. There is a group on FB if you don't know this answer. That is last night's check mark by my to do list. I play on my tablet and it's a tiny bit blurry, compared to SFP.
Thanks a bunch! :)
Attachments
TO DO LIST from Sundays checkmark. not adding mondays actions.png
TO DO LIST FROM SUNDAY COMPLETED & MONDAY WONT ADD ANYTHING.png
To do list from Sun completed & monday- today.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Rosie wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 21:10
I'm level 39 currently, 40 is the max level :) I think I experienced similar glitch to that not that long ago, but it sorted itself the following day. Losing the daily prize sucks but maybe it will fix itself tomorrow. Otherwise I don't really know what to do. There is not that much to do to fix stuff in this game when things go wrong :lol: I hope they will someday add manual saving to the cloud like it is in sims freeplay but until then even deleting the app and redownloading and hoping the save file survived is not something I recommend doing, not that I didn't try that myself once, it did work but it was nerve wracking, especailly because I was already in the middle of the tutorial before I got a notification that I have a save file in the cloud I can download :lol: