The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
fabulous99
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by fabulous99 »

ZeeGee wrote: 12 May 2017, 06:49 Wow you have gotten far! I just unlocked cooking hobby at level 7 I think.
Haha, I've been selecting Social life goals you seem to gain xp faster!

I prefer this game over Freeplay, definitely recommend trying it out😊

Some info:

- all life stages (not sure about teens, I haven't seen any yet)

- townie sims in the city age up too!

- no pregnancy, just click the bassinet. gender is a surprise. kids have a 'childhood happiness' bar

- babies age up to toddler in 1 day

- other household members aren't playable until you select them to be through the buttons in the bottom corner

- there's an in-game friends system without FB

- barista career has 5 levels, the rest have 20

Has anyone figured out how to find Heirlooms yet?? I have a feeling you get them when your sim dies, annoying as you're stuck at level 10 in your career without them😔
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

BabyKiwi03 wrote: 12 May 2017, 21:05 Cool! What would you rather play on, phone or iPad? Are the games the same???
They are different games.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LovemySims wrote: 12 May 2017, 21:25
ErinPW wrote: 12 May 2017, 14:21
LovemySims wrote: 12 May 2017, 13:32 This looks interesting, I will definitely be having a look at it when it is released. I do hope that SFP will still be continuing also as I have built up so much on mine that I'd want it to still be playable.
I made a screenshot of a reply from yesterday at 7.48 a.m. (UTC +2) on Facebook here.
Thanks Erin, that is useful. It looks like SFP will be getting less updates then. Do you think that's why we have had a glut of events and quests now?
As far as I understand them, there are different teams working on Sims FreePlay and Sims Mobile and each team works on their own. To me it doesn't look like we'll get less updates.
iOS 17.3.1

ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

According to the official site, the Maxis team out of Utah is working on the Sims Mobile. SFP is produced by the Firemonkeys out of Australia. So completely different, like Erin said. :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Read this topic first

Post by Rosie »

I just watched a video on it from "The Girl Who Games" from youtube. It doesn't look like something I would be interested in, and I've been playing Freeplay for over 4 years now. The death bit that we all went through, is a good part of the game. :shock: Why on earth would they ruin another Sims game with death? Very unfortunate. At first, I thought it looked cute. Too bad for EA!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Rosie wrote: 16 Jul 2017, 07:34 I just watched a video on it from "The Girl Who Games" from youtube. It doesn't look like something I would be interested in, and I've been playing Freeplay for over 4 years now. The death bit that we all went through, is a good part of the game. :shock: Why on earth would they ruin another Sims game with death? Very unfortunate. At first, I thought it looked cute. Too bad for EA!
I have moved your post to a suitable topic :)

At the first announcement is mentioned:
" ... Shape Your Sims’ Legacy – Shape your Sims’ families over multiple generations. .... " So it doesn't surprise me that The Sims Mobile includes death.
iOS 17.3.1

Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

ErinPW wrote: 16 Jul 2017, 09:18
Rosie wrote: 16 Jul 2017, 07:34 I just watched a video on it from "The Girl Who Games" from youtube. It doesn't look like something I would be interested in, and I've been playing Freeplay for over 4 years now. The death bit that we all went through, is a good part of the game. :shock: Why on earth would they ruin another Sims game with death? Very unfortunate. At first, I thought it looked cute. Too bad for EA!
I have moved your post to a suitable topic :)

At the first announcement is mentioned:
" ... Shape Your Sims’ Legacy – Shape your Sims’ families over multiple generations. .... " So it doesn't surprise me that The Sims Mobile includes death.
OK. Thanks Erin.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Is anyone still playing beta launch of this game? Update 2.1.3.90021 just came out and at least in my device it comes with quite a lot of bugs that allow for some interesting discoveries about the game, basically I can access the tab with all the possible heirlooms in the game and also some that are obviously still in the making and I am able to buy them, although they just get gray if I activate them similarly to how they turn if you find the heirloom in the neighbors house, I still can use all of their perks (for example the heirloom that grants career xp gives me xp, heirloom that unlocks piano hobby unlocks that hobby as intended, I am even able to buy heirlooms I already own and sell them and get heirloom points)
Attachments
Screenshot_20170721-213344.png
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

I'm playing the beta still also and there was just an update I think August 7th and they overhauled the way the energy system works and they did away with automatic aging now.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 16:52 I'm playing the beta still also and there was just an update I think August 7th and they overhauled the way the energy system works and they did away with automatic aging now.
I just tested this new update today and it is pretty annoying, they completely turned around how game functions and with no real benefits in my opinion. I don't like that now there is only one need, and eating has no purpose whatsoever. I am actually kind of worried that they changed so much, so late. I mean the game is in beta for quite some time now, people are already able to spend their money in this game. I think the old system worked okay and now everything is different. It makes me wonder if the game is not doing as well as they hoped it would. I hoped the game will go worldwide soon but now it looks like it will take even longer. I just hope they won't completely abandoned the project because I like the premise of the game