The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 21:23
Rosie wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 21:10
I'm level 39 currently, 40 is the max level :) I think I experienced similar glitch to that not that long ago, but it sorted itself the following day. Losing the daily prize sucks but maybe it will fix itself tomorrow. Otherwise I don't really know what to do. There is not that much to do to fix stuff in this game when things go wrong :lol: I hope they will someday add manual saving to the cloud like it is in sims freeplay but until then even deleting the app and redownloading and hoping the save file survived is not something I recommend doing, not that I didn't try that myself once, it did work but it was nerve wracking, especailly because I was already in the middle of the tutorial before I got a notification that I have a save file in the cloud I can download :lol:
Wow. You are aImost finished. I agree about the cloud save stuff. It did recognize my game when I downloaded it on my tablet and signed in, but I am also hesitant to uninstall, especially since I've spent some money on those darn green Sim dollars. There are some clothes and jewelry I just love. LOL. I've asked for jewelry in SFP, so I was so happy to see it in Sims mobile. The gold necklace was 75 Sims dollars, but it's very pretty. ;)

That's a good idea. I will just wait until tomorrow. I thought we were only allowed 5 Sims in this game, or do children not count? They don't do much of anything. I currently have 4 adults (one is getting ready to croak) and 2 preteens. Thanks for the help!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

You are able to have four adults and children and elders don't count :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 06:36 You are able to have four adults and children and elders don't count :)
Oh, that's cool. They don't have a very long adult life span, do they? About 10/11 days, but I know they changed it to traits, rather than days. If you don't play much, they could last a couple weeks I suppose. They've told me to retire the husband/dad Sim, but I don't want to. lol.

Also, it said I can have a 6th room, but I have plants & stuff outside. I didn't realize that's what those paving things were to be used for, to get rid of all the weeds. Can we extend already built rooms, and how? I went into the build mode & clicked rooms. I can't seem to figure it out, other than when I first add the new room, it will let me make them bigger, but I'm not getting how I can make this tiny bathroom bigger. Thanks for all your help! :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 06:36 You are able to have four adults and children and elders don't count :)
I finally got my bathroom extended. I was trying to slide it from the top of the wall, like in SFP. Then I realized the weird white dot on the floor must mean something. LOL.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Yup, the walls sort of mimic the sims 4 system :) They extended the lifespan quite a bit, and retiring is completely optional, the game will bug you about it, but you don't have to retire at all of you don't want to. If you want you can have a sim that lives forever, which is a big improvement to the way it used to be when the game first came out :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 06:14 Yup, the walls sort of mimic the sims 4 system :) They extended the lifespan quite a bit, and retiring is completely optional, the game will bug you about it, but you don't have to retire at all of you don't want to. If you want you can have a sim that lives forever, which is a big improvement to the way it used to be when the game first came out :)
I kind of got that impression. Thanks for confirming it! :D :D I'm so happy we don't have to retire/kill the ones we really like. I did kill/retire my first female Sim's hubby, so I could get the piano hobby, but I love her job at the coffee shop and I like her a lot, so I'm keeping her. I'm so happy they changed it. I thought they may do that. When they had the death event in SFP, I had already been playing for 2 years, so I loved my sims. I kept my favorite 10 Sims in a house and they did nothing for months & months it seemed. I didn't have the singing Salmon, so I just did enough to keep them from going to their own homes. I don't know what EA is thinking with this death stuff.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Honestly I am surprised it wasn't even an option in the beginning of the sims freeplay. Silly deaths were one of the staples of the original sims on the pc :lol: But here they were implemented poorly because they punished players for opening the game on the days they didn't have that much time to grind relationships to even be able to continue generations because sims had a limited number of days available, so they had to change it somehow :D
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 20:39 Honestly I am surprised it wasn't even an option in the beginning of the sims freeplay. Silly deaths were one of the staples of the original sims on the pc :lol: But here they were implemented poorly because they punished players for opening the game on the days they didn't have that much time to grind relationships to even be able to continue generations because sims had a limited number of days available, so they had to change it somehow :D
Exactly. These relationship sessions seem to take forever, unless we can do the daring ones with more stars. :)
I forgot how to use the land extender. I know I did it one time, to move the brush & weeds away so I can add another room. Isn't that what they are for? I have one more room, but no where to put it where there isn't weeds & brush. Can't we just get a lawn mower and get rid of all that stuff? ;) Thanks! I never played any of the Sims 3 or 4, just Sims Free play for 4 years. I was thinking of asking for a Sims game for my birthday? Did you like Sims 4 the best? Do they have updates we can add? The animal one looks really cute. That's an extension to Sims 4 I think? I may be wrong though. I love all the animals in SFP.
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Was there an ingame update or something that patched the energy? I can no longer "hoard" energy. I have a sim at 700 and I can't use any of the facilities anymore it says "maxed energy" if that's the case that REALLY stinks. 15 is NOT enough to complete longer events. I just might stop playing if that's the case.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 20:42 Was there an ingame update or something that patched the energy? I can no longer "hoard" energy. I have a sim at 700 and I can't use any of the facilities anymore it says "maxed energy" if that's the case that REALLY stinks. 15 is NOT enough to complete longer events. I just might stop playing if that's the case.
How did you get a Sim at 700 energy? I've been surviving OK being at mostly 15 & 20. I just opened my game for the first time this day and my main gal is at 20. If she does the longest shift, I bring her home for a shower & bath & pee, then send her back to work. If she's still out of energy, close your game for 20 minutes. I have 6 cupcakes saved from completing the daily To Do list. There are things you can buy to add more energy to those, like towels and a special sink. Good Luck!