Show off your house and sims

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Show off your house and sims

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Hello :)
I've been playing for a few days now and despite some odd quirks I find the game pretty enjoyable and very different from the sims freeplay. So I decided to start a thread where you can show off your house and your sims. Mine look like this;
Attachments
Current family :)
Current family :)
Screenshot_20170513-184143.png
Screenshot_20170510-213558.png
Screenshot_20170510-210858.png
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Show off your house and sims

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 14 May 2017, 17:42 Hello :)
I've been playing for a few days now and despite some odd quirks I find the game pretty enjoyable and very different from the sims freeplay. So I decided to start a thread where you can show off your house and your sims. Mine look like this;
Cute home and cute Sims. :) It seems so odd to be able to have Sims of different size to me. I just downloaded the game today. I am really lost because I've only played Sims Freeplay & I did play the mobile version of Sims 3 or 4, but it wasnt much. I can't get anything into my inventory. I'm playing on my phone, so it's already small. I clicked the small bed to put back into inventory with no luck. Then I opened the inventory & clicked on the small bed with no luck. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you! I've been playing Sims freeplay for 4 years and am definitely getting a little bored with it, but I love everything about how Sims FP works.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I'm afraid I don't really understand your question but to select a piece of furniture you have to press it for long enough time to get this circle around it, the box will put it in the inventory, the orange symbol will deselect it (for example if you accidentally selected something it will be put in the former position) and checkmark will confirm the new position. It is pretty similar to the way things work in the sims freeplay but it is a bit more finicky because you need to use long presses (I usualy know I selected something because I get haptic feedback) which don't work every time :) Feel free to share your sims :)
Attachments
_20170912_075027.JPG
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 05:57 I'm afraid I don't really understand your question but to select a piece of furniture you have to press it for long enough time to get this circle around it, the box will put it in the inventory, the orange symbol will deselect it (for example if you accidentally selected something it will be put in the former position) and checkmark will confirm the new position. It is pretty similar to the way things work in the sims freeplay but it is a bit more finicky because you need to use long presses (I usualy know I selected something because I get haptic feedback) which don't work every time :) Feel free to share your sims :)
I get it now. Thank you so much. Today was my first day and this is so different from Sims FP, but I will definitely take some photos very soon. :) Do we get a daily bonus check like with Sims FP? I hope so.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Now that the game has launched in some of the world, I thought I'd resurrect this thread. :D

Here are my sims!
Screenshot_20171202-224154.png
Screenshot_20171203-140820.png
Screenshot_20171203-140838.png
And the house:
I haven't added rooms or expanded much yet. I have a specific layout in mind, so I'm waiting til I unlock more land.
Screenshot_20171203-142814.png
Wedding preparations!
Wedding preparations!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road