So waiting for this game

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

So waiting for this game

Post by Thiscat06 »

I can't wait until this game is available in the U.S. I'll probably play this along side sims freeplay. I already have names for sims in my head already.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: So waiting for this game

Post by copperwood »

Thiscat06 wrote: 29 May 2017, 22:54 I can't wait until this game is available in the U.S. I'll probably play this along side sims freeplay. I already have names for sims in my head already.
I tried it for about 3 days and gave up on it. It was too difficult to get sim cash which is one of the ingame currencies. The Sims lost energy really fast. Then they have to sleep an hour. Hopefully they'll tweak some of this before the big release.

I'm actually considering getting Sims 4 instead.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Thiscat06 wrote: 29 May 2017, 22:54 I can't wait until this game is available in the U.S. I'll probably play this along side sims freeplay. I already have names for sims in my head already.
Sounds like you're the type of person who gets attached to their sims. Don't get too attached to the sims in this game. They don't last very long :P
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FatCat »

Does anybody know when is the sims mobile release date?
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

FatCat wrote: 11 Dec 2017, 18:07 Does anybody know when is the sims mobile release date?
No, the only information we have is that the worldwide release should be in the spring of 2018, but they can delay it even further. A lot of gameplay mechanics changed since the game was first released in Brasil, so I'm guessing they heard all the complaints :lol:
FatCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FatCat »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 11:43
FatCat wrote: 11 Dec 2017, 18:07 Does anybody know when is the sims mobile release date?
No, the only information we have is that the worldwide release should be in the spring of 2018, but they can delay it even further. A lot of gameplay mechanics changed since the game was first released in Brasil, so I'm guessing they heard all the complaints :lol:
Thanks