New update, and worldwide release coming soon

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: New update, and worldwide release coming soon

Post by Simfullysimmin »

contrarysims wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 05:00
Simfullysimmin wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 03:03 How's the energy work in the new update? Did they change the timer again? I stopped playing when they changed the timers for certain objects to take days to regenerate. I hope that got fixed. I'm gonna wait until they release it world wide before re downloading it again.
I'm not sure if you stopped playing before or after this change, but we get 30 energy points instead of the previous 15.

As for the object timers, I'm guessing you mean the bathtub which takes a couple of days to regenerate. I don't know if it was more or less previously because it honestly took me ages to unlock and save up enough to buy one.
Hello.
I stopped playing when they put the energy cap on and you couldn't collect any energy over 15. That's also when they changed the recharge times on the items like toilet tub shower beds etc... it sounds like it got a bit better.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 15:57
I stopped playing when they put the energy cap on and you couldn't collect any energy over 15. That's also when they changed the recharge times on the items like toilet tub shower beds etc... it sounds like it got a bit better.
Yes, having only 15 energy was aggravating, 30 is so much better. And you can overfill your energy meter, as long as you are under 30 at the point that you use the object. So if you are at 29 energy, you can use the bathtub and add energy in excess of the 30.

I'll add a screenshot of the recharge times from shortly after I had used all of the home objects.

They also made some changes to how you complete the events. They took away the star system, so you get the same rewards whether you help them complete their shift or not, but each time you perform an action in the event, the timer will reduce by a certain amount. So you can get a 1 hour shift finished in around 5 minutes, for example. I have been able to level up sims much faster over the past week because of this.

And they've added more ways to earn simcash, which was really difficult to get before.

It seems like they are legitimately taking people's complaints into account and making little improvements. (Unlike firemonkeys, who seem to make it their mission to keep incrementally making everything harder for players.)

Screenshot_20180218-221212.png
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

contrarysims wrote: 20 Feb 2018, 01:03
Simfullysimmin wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 15:57
Yes, having only 15 energy was aggravating, 30 is so much better. And you can overfill your energy meter, as long as you are under 30 at the point that you use the object. So if you are at 29 energy, you can use the bathtub and add energy in excess of the 30.

I'll add a screenshot of the recharge times from shortly after I had used all of the home objects.

They also made some changes to how you complete the events. They took away the star system, so you get the same rewards whether you help them complete their shift or not, but each time you perform an action in the event, the timer will reduce by a certain amount. So you can get a 1 hour shift finished in around 5 minutes, for example. I have been able to level up sims much faster over the past week because of this.

And they've added more ways to earn simcash, which was really difficult to get before.

It seems like they are legitimately taking people's complaints into account and making little improvements. (Unlike firemonkeys, who seem to make it their mission to keep incrementally making everything harder for players.)

Screenshot_20180218-221212.png
Hello.
Yeah I hated that 15 energy thing! I just wish they would reduce the timing a little more BUT I redownloaded it instead of waiting for the release because I got curios! I actually really like the changes they made. The only thing I'm not a fan of the room sets and considering there's no way to delete stuff you have to make a little extra cash is annoying. But after playing awhile and enjoying the sims stories I enjoyed it and the cap of energy didn't bother me anymore. It's nice that you get the same reward for sending a sim and not helping and yeah I noticed when you did help the sim the time went down that's pretty cool. I really do like the changes they made I like how we can visit friends with a friend code reminds me a bit of home street. It's always nice to see how they decorated their houses. It's come along way that's for sure. Do you know if they raised the indoor limit or did away with that? I only ask because the last time I stopped playing I was at the indoor limit and couldn't place anything and I decided to do some re decorating and I was able to add a ton of stuff without getting that limit! The whole rank system is pretty cool after some stuff I became a transcending go getter

Also, I have a quest that is stuck it's the one that says to buy a baby bassinet.. most of who been playing since the beginning already had this.. so I'm stuck with that quest sitting there.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Some fansites and youtubers are posting that the worldwide launch is today?
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

I think so? I got an In game pop up
Attachments
IMG_0019.PNG
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I just downloaded it on my phone. I don't see it on my Kindle as of yet.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

telemwill wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 19:32 I just downloaded it on my phone. I don't see it on my Kindle as of yet.

Ruth
Where are you? It's not in my iOS AppStore yet. I'm in PA USA
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 19:43
telemwill wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 19:32 I just downloaded it on my phone. I don't see it on my Kindle as of yet.

Ruth
Where are you? It's not in my iOS AppStore yet. I'm in PA USA
I'm in Tennessee, but I have an Android phone, so I am using Google Play store.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Simfullysimmin wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 19:09 I think so? I got an In game pop up
I just got the same one :D
Simfullysimmin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simfullysimmin »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 22:01
Simfullysimmin wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 19:09 I think so? I got an In game pop up
I just got the same one :D
Cool! iOS is apparently delayed.. they're slowly rolling out the game for everyone. Ea said by tomorrow 10am pst time everyone should have it. I just wish it would come out so I can start playing with my family and friends! I've been playing it since may of last year!