I need a Friend!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Zazzy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: I need a Friend!

Post by Zazzy » 28 Mar 2018, 19:35

For some strange reason all the friends on my friends list in the menu have been wiped out and I need to start from scratch. Please send me a friend invitation if you would like and I will add you. My Friend Code is GC4JJHP. Currently on level 25.

You will get lots of points toward party progress if you attend my parties as I have collected most of the items needed for the chef, physician, and fashion careers as well as the cooking, music, writing, and yoga hobbies. Attending parties seems to be the only way to obtain the Luxe Sim Tickets, and any parties you attend have to reach level 10 to receive them. So the more people that attend a party, the faster the the party levels up. The more, the merrier!
1 x
My Friend Code: GC4JJHP (no need to PM)
Player Name: Zazzy

Zazzy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zazzy » 28 Mar 2018, 19:47

Zazzy wrote:
28 Mar 2018, 19:35
For some strange reason all the friends on my friends list in the menu have been wiped out and I need to start from scratch. Please send me a friend invitation if you would like and I will add you. My Friend Code is GC4JJHP. Currently on level 25.

You will get lots of points toward party progress if you attend my parties as I have collected most of the items needed for the chef, physician, and fashion careers as well as the cooking, music, writing, and yoga hobbies. Attending parties seems to be the only way to obtain the Luxe Sim Tickets, and any parties you attend have to reach level 10 to receive them. So the more people that attend a party, the faster the the party levels up. The more, the merrier!
So an update on the game appeared just now, and all my friends reappeared when I installed the update :D

I will still add anyone who is interested if I have room (you can only have 50 friends).
0 x
My Friend Code: GC4JJHP (no need to PM)
Player Name: Zazzy

indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks » 30 Mar 2018, 03:29

My friend code is QKMJMDW. Let’s be friends! :)
0 x
GC ID: indiekicks
Sims mobile friend ID: QKMJMDW
Feel free to add me anytime! :)