[EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

This section is for The Sims Mobile Events
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Hot Tub Dreams

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 14:31 Hmm I am still missing the hot tube, the table and the last one piece swimsuit and I definitely opened close to 20 prizes in the whole event, I still have some time to get them but I really don't like my odds :lol:
Yeah, the random aspect bugs me more here than it does in FreePlay. I feel we still have some control with the randomness in FreePlay but that feels completely gone here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

My actual last try :lol: Now I am wondering if they have some secret engagement meters or something to determine how long does it have to take to complete events for each person separately. I doubt a bit that I actually got so lucky :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20180322-070439.png
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I'm still getting repeat items. I don't think I'll get the hot tub even though I have one more chance later before the event ends.
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

I got 7 of 11 items, and no hot tub. Very discouraging. I don't need three bikini tops, three tables, two chairs. This stinks.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

I did not get the hot tub. I think it genuinely is pure luck, which I am not a fan of whatsoever. Even Freeplay's events aren't this aggravating.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Zazzy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zazzy »

What contrarysims said—aggravating! Getting random items was annoying enough, but when I kept getting repeats of items I already had, I packed it in. Collecting ducky bucks was time consuming and I didn’t want to waste them. I did consider spending simoleons at one point but decided I didn’t want to risk paying for something I already had or didn’t want. I really wanted that hot tub...
My Friend Code: GC4JJHP (no need to PM)
Player Name: Zazzy
Zazzy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zazzy »

Zazzy wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 17:47 What contrarysims said—aggravating! Getting random items was annoying enough, but when I kept getting repeats of items I already had, I packed it in. Collecting ducky bucks was time consuming and I didn’t want to waste them. I did consider spending simoleons at one point but decided I didn’t want to risk paying for something I already had or didn’t want. I really wanted that hot tub...
Oops. That should be "spending SimCash" NOT "spending simoleons").
My Friend Code: GC4JJHP (no need to PM)
Player Name: Zazzy
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

:( :( Same here finished the event but no hot tub for me. Got 7 items. duplicates on garden table. No bathing tops or 1 pc suit for my sims , all bottoms. Dont you hate that!