Sims 4 & Sims Mobile Loyalty Rewards

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

Sims 4 & Sims Mobile Loyalty Rewards

Post by mockingbird288z »

There is a new Sims Mobile/Sims 4 promotion that will give rewards in both games for playing both. It's the button at the top of the "Messages". People who already play sims 4 will have it easier than the people who just play sims mobile as you need to own at least the sims 4 base game.

https://simsvip.com/2018/04/19/the-sims ... d-content/
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Sims 4 & Sims Mobile Loyalty Rewards

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Did anyone try to use the trial version of the sims 4 on origin to get the reward? I assume it doesn't include the game on the latest patch but it would be an interesting workaround :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 00:43 There is a new Sims Mobile/Sims 4 promotion that will give rewards in both games for playing both. It's the button at the top of the "Messages". People who already play sims 4 will have it easier than the people who just play sims mobile as you need to own at least the sims 4 base game.

I wondered about the button, as I don't have Sims4 and it doesn't work for me. I think Sims 4 is only for computers, right?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 21:21
mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 00:43 There is a new Sims Mobile/Sims 4 promotion that will give rewards in both games for playing both. It's the button at the top of the "Messages". People who already play sims 4 will have it easier than the people who just play sims mobile as you need to own at least the sims 4 base game.

I wondered about the button, as I don't have Sims4 and it doesn't work for me. I think Sims 4 is only for computers, right?
Yeah, I kept tapping on it and not getting anything so I'd think, "Well, not this time. Maybe next..." :lol: They should really make it more clear! It's clearly directed more at people who already play Sims 4 but still, a little more info would have been nice.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 03:05
SKatF wrote: 22 Apr 2018, 21:21

Yeah, I kept tapping on it and not getting anything so I'd think, "Well, not this time. Maybe next..." :lol: They should really make it more clear! It's clearly directed more at people who already play Sims 4 but still, a little more info would have been nice.
It would be great for me if they would link it with SFP. I'd surely get rewards then! I just don't sit down with a console or laptop computer anymore unless I'm doing something like my taxes or bugget. I've totally become a tablet or phone person for fun things, since I like not being tied to a desk.
Hackercong
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

How to get a bear costume on the sim mobile

Post by Hackercong »

Screenshot_2018-04-19-18-38-40-1-1068x668.png
If you’re a player of The Sims Mobile and want to add some new content to your game, EA has just launched a special Sims 4 – Sims Mobile promotion that allows you to redeem extra content for both games. You must play both games to receive all content.
To redeem the content for The Sims Mobile and The Sims 4, you must own The Sims 4 Base Game. At the main menu of The Sims 4, EA requests your phone number to send you a special link to download/open The Sims Mobile.

Once you have clicked the link and opened The Sims Mobile, you will redeem the Family Portrait object for The Sims 4, and you can then redeem the special “Bear Costume” and “Bob Pancakes Robe” for The Sims Mobile. Click your message box in The Sims Mobile, and select the “Check and Earn Rewards” button that appears.

❗ Make sure you are logged into your Origin account to redeem the content.
Attachments
sims-mobile-free.png