Sims do the oddest things

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Sims do the oddest things

Post by SKatF »

Party time hot tub use can be strange. While at a party, I called a sim to use the hot tub with my sim. Meanwhile, other two sims decided to jump in fully clothed. Undaunted, the sim I called put on her bathing suit and sat half inside the house/half outside instead of in the hot tub.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-27-20-21-43-1.png
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Sims do the oddest things

Post by BlacKat »

So one of my retired sims that hasn't moved out just did the weirdest thing. He was in the bathroom vomiting. No icons over his head and he had all the growing up stars. Was so strange. So I sent his son over to him and clicked on him. Gave the option for a vivid lesson.

My retired sim was not a lawyer and nor is his son. Glitch? Very odd.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Apparently Maxis decided sims hair doesn't get greyer when they retire, it gets darker...,
Maria just retired (sniff, my first sim, aren't I silly to feel sad) and I fixed her up before I retired her so she'd look like I wanted her to. I thought with grey hair already, she wouldn't change much. But I guess all retirees have the same dark grey hair.
Attachments
Before retirement
Before retirement
After retirement
After retirement
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

When doing Leisurely Pursuits, one of the options was something like Be Inspired by Beauty and seemed to attach to anything hung on a wall - picture, mirror, certificate. Then I noticed a bubble in an odd place (in bathroom) and had to laugh to see what was beautiful to my sim.
Attachments
Bathroom tissue is inspiring.
Bathroom tissue is inspiring.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

After clearing some land, I was experimenting with moving a room and was surprised to see what was left behind. I particularly like the kitchen cabinets, windows, and heirloom suspended in mid-air.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-20-11-07-30-1.png
Screenshot_2018-05-20-11-09-38-1.png
CEPenndragon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CEPenndragon »

I’d just chosen a sim to promote to playable when this happened:
Munchkins?
Munchkins?
Scared me to death for a second - even their close-up pictures were squished. I had to hard close and restart, and was relieved to find everything back to normal when I returned.

Oddly enough, the sim I’d just promoted was NOT the one that stayed normal. Go figure. :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

CEPenndragon wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 02:05 I’d just chosen a sim to promote to playable when this happened:
3D523616-10C4-48A5-AE22-04B95394BC92.png

Scared me to death for a second - even their close-up pictures were squished. I had to hard close and restart, and was relieved to find everything back to normal when I returned.

Oddly enough, the sim I’d just promoted was NOT the one that stayed normal. Go figure. :lol:
Same here, except it was my promoted sim.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-18-20-35-06-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I have a haunted lamp. It belongs on the bedside table. But occasionally when I go back to the house, it is on the kitchen countertop on the other side of the house. It's been going on for weeks. Today I moved the countertop a bit in hopes it will stop it.
Where it belongs
Where it belongs
Where it lands
Where it lands
General home layout. It goes from bedroom on far right to kitchen on left.
General home layout. It goes from bedroom on far right to kitchen on left.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The cutting board got stuck to Kaatje's foot (and the knife in her hand.) Whatever she did at home, they just followed her around. This continued until I sent her to work.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-10-19-11-53-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-10-19-12-02-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-10-19-12-22-1.png
Screenshot_2018-06-10-19-12-40-1.png