Workplace screenshots

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Workplace screenshots

Post by SKatF »

Since there is only one house, I am always fiddling with my workplaces. Thought it might be fun to see what others have tried with theirs. Posting screenshots is the only way to share, since we can't visit them.

My fashion studio was too crowded so I made an outside sales area to left and a sitting area to right. I used scrrens and a plant, as well as couches and coffee table for sitting area.
Attachments
Sofas outside studio. Also a table to left I will place shirts and trousers on.
Sofas outside studio. Also a table to left I will place shirts and trousers on.
Outside view. Maybe sims will want to lounge there and watch the action at the ASOS show in the square.
Outside view. Maybe sims will want to lounge there and watch the action at the ASOS show in the square.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Workplace screenshots

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I never really do anything exciting with my workplaces. I just remove the boxes and put down the furniture in the way that makes sense so it doesn't bother me too much :lol: but you did inspire me to theme the office for my legally blonde sim a little :)
Attachments
_20180430_212534.JPG
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 19:34 I never really do anything exciting with my workplaces. I just remove the boxes and put down the furniture in the way that makes sense so it doesn't bother me too much :lol: but you did inspire me to theme the office for my legally blonde sim a little :)
In the pink! Good way to feminize all that brown.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I do wonder why we only get chairs but no tables in the Law office. Coffee Table does not count. I want a proper desk or conference table to match the chairs.
The Night club is the reverse. There are tables for sale but no additional chairs!
I would have prefer more furniture option for the workplaces.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

playsims wrote: 01 May 2018, 10:33 I do wonder why we only get chairs but no tables in the Law office. Coffee Table does not count. I want a proper desk or conference table to match the chairs.
The Night club is the reverse. There are tables for sale but no additional chairs!
I would have prefer more furniture option for the workplaces.
Really odd isn't it? The law office chairs include desk chairs, too, which look odd when just sitting around.

Also my cafe has chairs but no tables. I'd love tables for the oudoor walked area.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Says my file is too big 😥 Anyone know how to reduce the file to add a screenshot?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 03 May 2018, 03:18 Says my file is too big 😥 Anyone know how to reduce the file to add a screenshot?
I usually crop the picture a bit in Gallery on my android phone before I put into the forum message. No one needs to see my info at top and bottom anyway. That does it for me.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

I hope this did it! My very grounded fashion studio.

Nope. Something about it being mismatched. Sigh