What does this notice mean?

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

What does this notice mean?

Post by SKatF »

OK, I'm clueless. I get these notices when I don't recall doing an activity with another player's sim. Are they really delayed (an activity I did some time ago) or is it possibly another player's activity with my sim?
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-06-12-52-04-1-1.png
mockingbird288z

Re: What does this notice mean?

Post by mockingbird288z »

It's another player's activity with your sim. I believe you'll only get the notice if you are friends with the other player.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I guess this happens if the players are friends, the sims do know each other and at least one of their players is working on a relationship story. Our sims receive some blue relationship-points if the message comes in before the relationship reaches level 10. (My sims got some from other friend‘s sims.)

But it’s weird that you get the message now, because Elijah has already finished his story with Abra on tuesday.

If Abra‘s activities have been some time ago, it‘s even more weird that I got the same message when I opened the game half an hour ago. I was thinking Abra is building up a relationship with Elijah right now.
Attachments
30E64795-21A1-4369-9A8C-C06DBBAB2447.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 10 May 2018, 20:15 I guess this happens if the players are friends, the sims do know each other and at least one of their players is working on a relationship story. Our sims receive some blue relationship-points if the message comes in before the relationship reaches level 10. (My sims got some from other friend‘s sims.)

But it’s weird that you get the message now, because Elijah has already finished his story with Abra on tuesday.

If Abra‘s activities have been some time ago, it‘s even more weird that I got the same message when I opened the game half an hour ago. I was thinking Abra is building up a relationship with Elijah right now.
Actually, after I got the message, I decided I would start a relationship with Elijah. It was moving fast, because I wanted a certain outfit which was unlocked in a relationship story. Then I learned I could retry the wedding quest and Elijah was the only one with a good relationship with Abra. So they are now engaged.

You will not be surprised that when Abra suggested they shop for wedding clothes at a thrift shop, Elijah was all for it. Didn't I read he's a fashion designer? Maybe he's going to customize something vintage.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-11-18-53-47-1.png
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 11 May 2018, 23:10 […]

Actually, after I got the message, I decided I would start a relationship with Elijah. It was moving fast, because I wanted a certain outfit which was unlocked in a relationship story. Then I learned I could retry the wedding quest and Elijah was the only one with a good relationship with Abra. So they are now engaged.

You will not be surprised that when Abra suggested they shop for wedding clothes at a thrift shop, Elijah was all for it. Didn't I read he's a fashion designer? Maybe he's going to customize something vintage.
I hope you’ll get the wedding quest done!

Yesterday I got to know Elijah is married to another friend‘s sim ^^ In my game his sister Ella got a child with the sim that he is married to :oops: Now I‘m glad the game is working with copies of our sims!

Elijah is indeed a (asos) fashion designer.
iOS 17.4.1

BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

I've never had a relationship with another person's sim. What happens when they get married? Do they move out? Do you loose all the progress they have made?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

BlacKat wrote: 14 May 2018, 17:14 I've never had a relationship with another person's sim. What happens when they get married? Do they move out? Do you loose all the progress they have made?
My sims have married other players' sims. The spouse tends to hang around more often, but still often needs to be called over to interact. Your sim doesn't move out and their progress in stories remains.

No one moves in unless you ask for it and the other player agrees. NOTE If you agree to have your sim move out when another player asks, I understand that you lose the sim.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

What I'm wondering about is what the "Is that a spark of synergy?" message is supposed to mean. Does that mean someone's sim has added your sim as a contact? Is the game just playing match maker between random players?
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

contrarysims wrote: 20 May 2018, 06:42 What I'm wondering about is what the "Is that a spark of synergy?" message is supposed to mean. Does that mean someone's sim has added your sim as a contact? Is the game just playing match maker between random players?
I think so and guess, if we say okay, the game will send a friend request to them. I usually ignore those, as I‘ve got enough friends.
iOS 17.4.1

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Another icon I can't figure out. When I choose a work shift, there are these colors on a circle around possible home ticket rewards. They aren't always the same. Are they predicting likelihood of winning the particular reward or what?

I choose shifts by what length of time works best for me, but I'm curious.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-19-12-22-38-1.png