I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
mockingbird288z

I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z »

Post your sims and the stickers they need for the weekly sticker contest!

How many stickers you get determine how many Izzy Fashion Gems you get when the week's contest is over.

Currently the amount needed is as follows:
0 stickers = 0 stars
1-2 stickers = 1 star
3- 6 stickers = 2 stars
7 or more stickers = 3 stars

You get 1 fashion gem per star.

As they have been increasing the amount of stickers needed to get 3 stars it might be a good idea to aim for at least one more sticker than what is currently known to get 3 stars.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF »

Great idea d for a thread.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Maria C needs nerdy and cool.
Aadrian needs nerdy and scary.
Maria and Abra are good, thanks to forum friends (and other random kind folks)

I know it's confusing to have Maria and Maria C. She was named for her grandmother and is to be a replacement when granny dies. I think we can rename sims but thought that could also be confusing if someone was doing a story with a sim and the name changed.

Part of me wants to start a couple test games to try out things and see what happens. Like if you take on another player's sim, could they then take them back? And would they still have their traits and skills? And what would their lifetime be?

And then the sane portion of my brain screams "no, you already spend too much time on this!"
mockingbird288z

Mariana needs nerdy.
Emery could use one more cool just to be on the safe side.

Since Brenda is so new I'm not concerned with trying to get enough stickers for her just enjoy any gems she gets as a nice bonus.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Mockingbird, I stickered your sims.

Sadly, Emery already had a scary one before this thread was started. His dress didn't look like he was looking for cool stickers, so I guessed something else. Maybe I can do a cool tomorrow morning. I think the contest restarts at noon Monday for US's EST.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I think I must be clueless about dressing sims for a certain theme. I knew Aadrian usually gets "cool" pretty often, so this is how I dressed him (including blue hair dye and green body makeup, for him it's not his natural look) to try for nerdy or scary.

I find the outfit anti-cool, anyway. (The grey pants with that outfit might be the worst part, I mean, if you're over the top, just go for it, don't back off with grey.)
Screenshot_2018-05-13-16-37-41-1.png
Guess what? 14 cool stickers, 6 nerdy, 6 scary. Really?? This is cool??? Maybe his DJ coolness can overcome his clothing choice?

Not to be ungrateful - I appreciate any sticker, my sims love attention.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

How do you dress sims for scary?
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 13 May 2018, 20:27 Mockingbird, I stickered your sims.

Sadly, Emery already had a scary one before this thread was started. His dress didn't look like he was looking for cool stickers, so I guessed something else. Maybe I can do a cool tomorrow morning. I think the contest restarts at noon Monday for US's EST.
I wonder if, because he's at work at the nightclub right now, you saw him in the nightclub work outfit.

This is what I have him dressed as. It's for when I was fishing for nerdy stickers. It must have worked because this morning he had mostly nerdy stickers from yesterday.
32468696_2061040750821398_1089729801104654336_n.jpg
I'll change up his outfit to help get some more cool stickers.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 13 May 2018, 20:53 I think I must be clueless about dressing sims for a certain theme. I knew Aadrian usually gets "cool" pretty often, so this is how I dressed him (including blue hair dye and green body makeup, for him it's not his natural look) to try for nerdy or scary.

I find the outfit anti-cool, anyway. (The grey pants with that outfit might be the worst part, I mean, if you're over the top, just go for it, don't back off with grey.)

Screenshot_2018-05-13-16-37-41-1.png

Guess what? 14 cool stickers, 6 nerdy, 6 scary. Really?? This is cool??? Maybe his DJ coolness can overcome his clothing choice?

Not to be ungrateful - I appreciate any sticker, my sims love attention.
For what it's worth, I saw him and immediately thought you were after scary stickers!

I was saying the same thing to Erin the other day - I think I'm just not good at picking out themed clothes. I didn't bother changing Eli's clothes at all because no matter what I dress him in gets tons of stickers. My other sims are jealous! :lol:
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 13 May 2018, 20:54 How do you dress sims for scary?
For Mariana, I changed her skin tone to grey, put her in a white/grey izzy shirt that had a dirt cloud, grey bottoms, and pale blonde hair. I was aiming for a zombie look. But really, I though with the cloud of dirt it would be a definite scary outfit. I got mostly cool stickers. Then I tried the superhero costume hoping for nerdy stickers - more cool stickers. I can't remember but I think I gave up on trying for scary sticker for her.

For Emery I put on the helmet thing that is unlocked from the DJ career. I got a few scary stickers but mostly cool. I'll try and remember what else I used to go for scary. But it was definitely the hardest one to dress for.