I need Stickers!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5928
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 750
Contact:

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z » 14 May 2018, 18:37

I always get the gems about 4 hours after the contest ends.

For hipster, you can google it and get a bunch of different definitions and image results that may help but I think anything with plaid, glasses, hats, or scarfs will work. And beards for men. The flower crowns from Izzy may also get you hipster stickers.
3 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 285
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:41
x 126

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by Simsaddict456 » 14 May 2018, 20:34

Woo I got my fashion gems, all 36 of them :D and I also got stickers for a sim I retired a few hours ago and 5 stars was enough for me to get three stars, is it possible that requirements vary from player to player?
Attachments
Screenshot_20180514-222729.png
1 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF » 14 May 2018, 20:40

Yep. I got my gems at 4 hours after contest ended also. Looks like that's the routine. Now we know. So SimsAddict, you might be OK.

One sim had 6 in a category and still got 3 gems. Last week 6 stickers earned 2 gems. So cut off for 3 was lower this week. Not complaining, but I wish they'd be consistent.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-14-16-09-24-1.png
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5928
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 750
Contact:

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z » 14 May 2018, 20:47

I agree they need to be consistent. Brenda, who I wasn't trying to get stickers for since I didn't think I had enough time to get enough, got 5 cool stickers but still 2 stars. :?
32591539_2061566687435471_5706701841941659648_n.jpg
Maybe the different stickers are worth more/less stickers. Like the scary stickers are supposed to be harder to get so you don't need as many to get 3 stars. But the cool are supposed to be easier to get so you need more.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF » 15 May 2018, 00:30

Or this week
5 stickers = 2 gems
6 stickers = 3 gems
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5928
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 750
Contact:

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z » 15 May 2018, 01:39

SKatF wrote:
15 May 2018, 00:30
Or this week
5 stickers = 2 gems
6 stickers = 3 gems
But simsaddict posted that they got 3 stars for 5 scary stickers. So it can't be that simple.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF » 15 May 2018, 03:47

mockingbird288z wrote:
15 May 2018, 01:39
SKatF wrote:
15 May 2018, 00:30
Or this week
5 stickers = 2 gems
6 stickers = 3 gems
But simsaddict posted that they got 3 stars for 5 scary stickers. So it can't be that simple.
Oops missed that. Now I'm really confused.
1 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1322
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 405

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by SKatF » 15 May 2018, 03:54

Simsaddict456 wrote:
14 May 2018, 20:34
Woo I got my fashion gems, all 36 of them :D and I also got stickers for a sim I retired a few hours ago and 5 stars was enough for me to get three stars, is it possible that requirements vary from player to player?
Did you retire the sim after the contest ended? But maybe before you got the gem's earned report?

I was afraid to retire Maria until I actually got her gems, because someone reported she did not get the gems earned by her sim who retired before the contest closed. But if you got them on a recently retired sim, maybe I only need have waited until the contest closed.
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5928
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 750
Contact:

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z » 15 May 2018, 04:27

SKatF wrote:
15 May 2018, 03:54
Simsaddict456 wrote:
14 May 2018, 20:34
Woo I got my fashion gems, all 36 of them :D and I also got stickers for a sim I retired a few hours ago and 5 stars was enough for me to get three stars, is it possible that requirements vary from player to player?
Did you retire the sim after the contest ended? But maybe before you got the gem's earned report?

I was afraid to retire Maria until I actually got her gems, because someone reported she did not get the gems earned by her sim who retired before the contest closed. But if you got them on a recently retired sim, maybe I only need have waited until the contest closed.
They could have changed it because of player complaints. But I know when I retired my first sim I didn't get any stickers from her. I retired her a couple of days before the contest ended, though. Maybe that's the difference.
1 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5928
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 750
Contact:

Re: I need Stickers!

Post by mockingbird288z » 15 May 2018, 04:28

SKatF wrote:
15 May 2018, 03:47
mockingbird288z wrote:
15 May 2018, 01:39
SKatF wrote:
15 May 2018, 00:30
Or this week
5 stickers = 2 gems
6 stickers = 3 gems
But simsaddict posted that they got 3 stars for 5 scary stickers. So it can't be that simple.
Oops missed that. Now I'm really confused.
It is confusing!
2 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Home Renovation Update

Post Reply