Object limit

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Object limit

Post by SheilaB »

I'm having issues where I can't place a new item unless I put something into inventory. This just started. I'm level 40. I am not at max expansions or max number of rooms. Some of my neighbors seem fuller houses than I. Anyone else experiencing this?
mockingbird288z

Re: Object limit

Post by mockingbird288z »

I do when I throw parties. I can't place as many of the party items in my house without having to put some of my other items into inventory. Something might increase the limit - maybe clearing land - but I'm not sure about that.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

I have four land expansions available. Maybe I should start clearing.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I think the object limit is really low, when you consider the game is designed around daily purchases. Plus the hobbies and career objects you have to have if you want all options available for visitors.

I had to put many of my wall decorations, things I had on tables and counters, rugs, etc. into storage.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

I noticed this morning that an game neighbor has changed their user name to Item Limit Grrr.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Yeah, it's been an issue people have had with the game for awhile now. It's pretty frustrating.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SheilaB wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 18:39 I noticed this morning that an game neighbor has changed their user name to Item Limit Grrr.
I went to her party and asked. Her former name was Piper.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

SKatF wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 20:37
SheilaB wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 18:39 I noticed this morning that an game neighbor has changed their user name to Item Limit Grrr.
Yes! I was going crazy trying to remember. Sent you a friend request as Chelsea Sims.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SheilaB wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 22:39
SKatF wrote: 27 Jun 2018, 20:37
Yes! I was going crazy trying to remember. Sent you a friend request as Chelsea Sims.
I accepted.
BlacKat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by BlacKat »

Is really frustrating when trying to get as much out as possible to help party goers with career/hobby points. End up putting tons away to bring out specific items for careers and hobbies. Ugh. Two story houses in the future?

Speaking of future, anyone heard hints about the waterfront area? Working hard to clear all the land, still have 6 to go. Thinking that they are waiting until enough players reach their max land expansion before opening it up. Other than the new career, have them all done. Same with hobbies and finishing my last relashionshios now.