Quest: start a new career

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Quest: start a new career

Post by SKatF »

If you have this quest, take note it must be a totally new career, not one your sim had before. Switching back to a career they had leveled up in previously does not fulfill the quest requirement. So, learn from my experience and save the simoleans it costs to switch careers until/unless you want to choose a new csreer entirely.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-03-20-14-26-1.png
mockingbird288z

Re: Quest: start a new career

Post by mockingbird288z »

Yeah, I learned this the hard way when trying to redo the Internet Hobby quest. It's very frustrating to lose the simoleons!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Quest: start a new career

Post by SKatF »

I wanted to see if my sim could swith from ASOS fashion designer to a regular fashion designer. So I sent her back to being an attorney for 1700 or so simoleans.

She couldn't go to being a regular designer. But if she wanted to return to being an ASOS designer, it would only cost about 50 simoleans.

I decided instead to have her work at the coffee shop and that change was free. She's kind of lonely at the cafe. She was working at the Marketplace with the 3 other sims.

It was convenient having a cook, photographer, physician and fashion designer all on one lot. I could quickly switch to tap another sim while the first was processing their task (especially the risky ones) if they were all working.