Surprising Choice discussion

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Surprising Choice discussion

Post by SKatF »

Thought maybe it needed it's own thread. If administrators don't agree, OK to delete or move. I'd like a guide to what they are and results of choices, if any.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Surprising Choice discussion

Post by SKatF »

Presented to my sim by another of my own sims. You've been falsely bragging about your baking skills and are asked to donate baked goods for a cause. Chose old fortune cookies and suffered disgraceful shame. Did career, relationship and hobby events during the 8 hours and didn't notice any effect on either sim. Was unable to attend a party to test whether there was an effect there as I was at party max (one ended and other crashed so could not return.)
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-04-18-26-28-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I chose I don't like sun and there were no consequences. The dialog after my choice said then she wouldn't invite me to her next party. Owner of the sim is a sims mobile friend, and did not have a party I couldn't go to, (as far as I know!)

I kind of like the offering of missed prizes from past events, but the price is high. I wish they'd also offer smaller past event prizes for a low cost. For example, I'd probably buy one hassock/poof for my bubble bar (I have 3) or an outdoor chair from the hot tub event. But maybe they intend to repeat events.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-07-03-11-42-03-1.png
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

You forgot your lunch and some other employees sandwich looks good.

I chose buy lunch. The career bonus wasn't that helpful as I had to leave my game after a short time.

Someone else said they chose old leftovers and threw up for 8 hours, but the vomit magically disappeared and the sim could still do all its tasks.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-06-26-09-58-21-1.png
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

This is a good idea to compile these offers in one place :) I am still waiting to be offered an aquarium or a hamster. I just got one with a fortune teller and my sims is now constantly having accidents. I think they are just visual negatives, I think they are kind of funny :)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I finally got the hedgehog :D for 150 simcash, I was planning to also buy the aquarium once the opportunity presents itself again but now I am not so sure, 250 simcash is a lot
Attachments
_20180708_084211.JPG
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

A person claiming to be a fortune teller approaches you.
Screenshot_2018-07-07-14-07-07-1.png
I tried asking about their day. Nothing happens. I wish all choices had a neutral option.

I also tried "I don't believe in magic" another time. The curse was the sim wet herself wherever she was when not busy...at work, while socializing, etc. Not really gross looking, just kind of scrunches a bit and looks horrified, then rubs floor with foot. No actions were impaired that I noticed.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

A friend asks your opinion about their music and you think it's really bad.
Screenshot_2018-07-05-16-20-19-1.png
I tried brutally honest. The other sim was one of my non-playable adult children. She moped around the house crying occasionally, but there was no effect on my playable sim who was brutal. I wish the dialog wasn't so mean though. My sim didn't seem to feel bad, but I did!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Your friend wants help finding a lost family photo album.
Screenshot_2018-07-05-02-22-38-1.png
Both sims were my playables. I chose not helping. The dialog was incredibly mean. No wonder they cried. The refusing sim was fine. The denied sim cried when not busy. It did not seem to affect their ability to function normally at tasks.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 05 Jul 2018, 04:03 I chose I don't like sun and there were no consequences. The dialog after my choice said then she wouldn't invite me to her next party. Owner of the sim is a sims mobile friend, and did not have a party I couldn't go to, (as far as I know!)

I kind of like the offering of missed prizes from past events, but the price is high. I wish they'd also offer smaller past event prizes for a low cost. For example, I'd probably buy one hassock/poof for my bubble bar (I have 3) or an outdoor chair from the hot tub event. But maybe they intend to repeat events.
Had this again and realized I'd read it wrong when I chose "don't like sun.". The presenting sim says then they won't expect to be invited to my sim's party. So essentially a no consequence choice,