WHY no "cancel action" option?!

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

WHY no "cancel action" option?!

Post by Sigs_Minock »

Why isn't there a "cancel action" option or a "final warning" in this game?

Long story short- i married my soul mate, and worked through to unlock having a child. Farming up tickets to finally "try for baby" i misclicked and am now in the sack with my frenemy of my Tainted Love story- a NPC Sim. ARGH...

Well, i guess it's a good thing Sims don't get jealous... if my wife found out i had a child with a fling, now am taking care of it... she'd have me in divorce court before you'd believe it.

Unless there's a way to reset my game- and start fresh, this tot is going to age up and elderify asap...
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: WHY no "cancel action" option?!

Post by SKatF »

I've wanted a cancel option for other reasons. Like you accidentally tap on a work shift, but you really wanted a longer or shorter shift. Or realize you needed to do another relationship "shift" before you set up your sim at work for hours.

Why not be able to cancel any action still in progress like in SFP?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Maybe they will eventually add the ability to cancel actions. That option wasn't always there in Sims FreePlay so there's hope it could be added to Mobile, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 03:46 Maybe they will eventually add the ability to cancel actions. That option wasn't always there in Sims FreePlay so there's hope it could be added to Mobile, too.
Wow really? I've been playing a pretty long time and can't recall not having the cancel option. I love hearing about how the game changed and developed before I began.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 02 Aug 2018, 03:21
mockingbird288z wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 03:46 Maybe they will eventually add the ability to cancel actions. That option wasn't always there in Sims FreePlay so there's hope it could be added to Mobile, too.
Wow really? I've been playing a pretty long time and can't recall not having the cancel option. I love hearing about how the game changed and developed before I began.
It was pretty annoying!! But I think with the first or second update (maybe when they added marriage?) they added the cancel button. So we are past that point with Sims Mobile but there's still hope!
19525_1587126981546113_2412171521884077924_n.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update