Did i do something... wrong? [Family/Household related]

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Did i do something... wrong? [Family/Household related]

Post by Sigs_Minock »

So- I have a household: a male sim with a son from a misclick, a wife that had a daughter from a fling... so, while i was rearranging rooms for my households' two children, i saw that the bassinet still had the "woohoo for baby" option open. so, i decided to go for a honest child within the family- and the baby is out on the sidewalk on the corner of my home map, the bassinet is empty and i could potentially have another child. when "interacting" with the baby, they still attend to the bassinet, and the baby out on the sidewalk floats.

I know the household has slots for four people... did i screw up the game, by forcing a fifth sim into the household?

Anyways, my first son aged up from child to ... young adult? i still can't play him- don't have the simcash to unlock the third slot
mockingbird288z

Re: Did i do something... wrong? [Family/Household related]

Post by mockingbird288z »

Just sounds like a visual glitch. We can have up to 12 people in a household (or maybe it’s 10) but you’re definitely fine with 5 sims.

Yeah, the kids skip a few years there when aging up. They go from babies to toddlers to children to adults! So that’s normal, too.

If you tap on the portrait of your sim family you’ll be taken to a screen where you can see your sims and promote them (when you have a slot open) or move them out (when you want to just becuase or if you need to make room for more sims in the house).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Did i do something... wrong? [Family/Household related]

Post by Sigs_Minock »

Okay. that's good to know... i may just move the son out, as the step-mother has "flirty introduction/first date" interactions with him... and i don't want to make the family situation awkward.
i've done some weird things in my other sims game, and i'd rather not start a whole helixing family tree with this game. [probably can't until i unlock more slots.]

i wonder if there's ever going to be pregnancy event in Mobile, as they've just introduced one to the FreePlay.