Siblings relationship story?

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
GraceKelly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Siblings relationship story?

Post by GraceKelly »

I saw in “All Relationship Stories” there is a “Sibling Rivalry” story. I had two siblings befriend each other but it is not showing up as an option for them.
Is there something I’m supposed to do?
Also, there are a few others on there that I’ve never seen as an option... ?
GraceKelly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Siblings relationship story?

Post by GraceKelly »

LOL figured it out... I had them be friends They actually need to start having a ‘rivalry’ relationship for that to be an option!
That was a little too obvious, I should have figured that out sooner! 😆🤪
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

There is also a story that can only be done with an elder I think :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 03 Feb 2019, 18:06 There is also a story that can only be done with an elder I think :)
Yes, it's called Better Late Than Never and if you want to do it, you really need to plan ahead. Here's a few hints:

Don't have another relationship story started between the sim who will become an elder and the adult sim who will be befriending the elder. Like always, once you start any story between sims, you're stuck with it. Never can do any other. (One of my strongest pet peeves about the game.)

So if you've already started a story between the retiring sim and all your other sims, the only one who can do the story will be the new replacement sim.

As soon as the elder retires, start the story and pretty much only have the adult sim do that story over and over. Forget about having them work, do hobbies, or any non-relationship llama zoom, etc.

That elder will only be around 2 or 3 days and if you don't get the whole story done before they leave, you're sunk. The elder will leave and you will not be able to call them back to finish the story.

I tried three times before I got to the end in time, because the first two times I didn't keep on the story literally non stop.Nothing more frustrating than to get to level 9 and see the elder wave goodbye 🤨