Sims Freeplay demographics

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Sims Freeplay demographics

Post by katgames »

On second thought...
Last edited by katgames on 23 Oct 2013, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
NoraR
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by NoraR »

42 year old female. Aargh!! 42?? When did that happen?? Anyways married American living in France. So nice to read and think in my native language here...

Let's see, first PC game, Balder's Gate. Played all of that series the discovered Sims. Yep have them all. Discovered SFP 2 days after it launched and played for quite a bit then phone changes... Not played for a year or plus a bit but now I am back. There are so many differences from the rollout and now I am kinda impressed. Seems things are more expensive. I guess inflation attacks in all worlds.
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

25.. obsessed with the franchise since a kid but dead broke. :lol: :oops:

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Terar21
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Terar21 »

Glad someone bumped up this post because it's so much fun seeing the other players!

I'm a 25 year old female in Texas. I'm a member of a very close knit only community and we like to play app games together so they hooked me on this. I got started late (maybe 2 months ago, might be less) so most of them don't play anymore. But I love this game! I get hooked on games like this that allow you to interact with other players.

I'm also love themes so if anyone stops by my town they'll be entertained by my growing Mad Men cast (although I screwed up and made 2 characters move in together so some have a wrong last name), and the oddly matched celebrities and NFL quarterbacks lol.
Game Center: terar21

HFN (with teen idol instruments): 1 East Oceanside
Woodworking/Fashion Designing: 12 West Side
Haunted House: 10 West Side
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

tried deleting this, but couldnt find the button
Last edited by LucyBoots on 01 Jan 2014, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Mani Mouse
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mani Mouse »

26 year old single female still living with parents :oops: on the south coast of England. I owned the original Sims and Sims 3, but I prefer FreePlay.
Game Center - maniarr87 - feel free to add me.
HFN almost finished, contains all 3 star Teen Idol instruments.
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

Mani Mouse wrote:26 year old single female still living with parents :oops: on the south coast of England. I owned the original Sims and Sims 3, but I prefer FreePlay.
nothing wrong with livning at home!! wish my oldest girl was here, same age as you
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Mani Mouse wrote:26 year old single female still living with parents :oops: on the south coast of England. I owned the original Sims and Sims 3, but I prefer FreePlay.
Nothing wrong with staying with your folks until you can make your own way. My son came home after vet school and he was working thhrough a brutally tough internship with incredibly long hours. It was easier on both of us for him to live at home for awhile, so I could help him take care of his dog and cat and make sure he ate something once in awhile :). He paid off one of his student loans while he lived at home (the one I had to co-sign), so it worked for both of us and he came and went as he needed to. When the internship was over (about 18 months) and he started working as an associate, he got his own place.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
VanOsten
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by VanOsten »

Surely I'm the elder here. 65. My granddaughter got me started and I'm totally addicted. I love the ability to create and am endlessly amused by the glitches. (I recently had one of my teen sims trapped in the grandfather clock? I had to shake my iPad to release her ... Followed by cleaning up the result. Real life) I have traveled the world and enjoy all the countries represented here. It makes me feel at home. This is a wonderful gathering place.
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

VanOsten, nope you're not lol, there is a member here she is 85 :D , quite a few 65ers! Age smage, really doesnt mean much...I just read threw this whole thread, normally I dont retain that sort of information lol