Survey

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Survey

Post by Markeemark22 »

mockingbird288z wrote:I took a very interesting survey for EA this morning. It was at the top of the loading screen where ads usually are.
I think they really are trying to improve.
If nothing else, we can see what they are thinking about for future updates.

They asked about what i liked most and least about the game. What new features I would like to see added. How often I play, how I first heard about the game, if I have ever spent money on it, what new community lot would I like to see, what kind of person is my dream sim, what new careers would I like, how would you like to customize your house, what hobbies I would like, and general demographics questions.

Screen shots:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This was the survey I was referencing in my topic is it just me or is it.... I can't find it now because it's probably better but thank you for bringing this up. Sorry I'm late to the convo. I just got home today and haven't been on the sims until just now but this was the survey I took several weeks ago and I voiced my opinion that I wanted my teens to grow to adults. I guess I got my wish. :D
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

mockingbird288z wrote:
LucyBoots wrote:I did it before Christmas. Also ea/fm sent me a different questionaire, with only 3 questions on it. That was a week ago.
What were the three questions, if you don't mind me asking?
Were they in response to what you put in the survey or were they general?
I found the questionairre I spoke of, with the 3 questions, there was cap on the amount of words I could use to respond. So I told them, their biggest issue was lack of communication and responce time to ticket issues. Of course I was more wordy then that! I gave them a 3 out of 10 on whethr I would recommend their customer serivice and proceeded to tell them why!

1. How likely is it that you would recommend EA customer service to a friend or family member who has experienced problems with an EA mobile game? (0 = Definitely will not recommend; 10 = Definitely will recommend) *This question is required.

2. Please tell us why you would or would not recommend EA customer service. Please be as descriptive as possible.

3. Was the EA customer service representative able to resolve your issue(s)? *This question is required.
Yes
No

Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

Somehow I don't see the link to the survey when I open the game. Is there an end date perhaps?

katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I had another survey this one before Christmas. This is a new one. Thanks Mockingbird288z. Thanks Karen ands everyone for great ideas. I want to think about my answers so this helps. I love that they are asking. They ARE listening. Yay!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:

Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Thereexistsonex wrote:Somehow I don't see the link to the survey when I open the game. Is there an end date perhaps?
The survey is still up for iOS. I took it today. My choice of new area was beach and new business was cafe, because it want families to play at the beach and I want teens to be able to work at the cafe.

I was quite detailed about houses. I want everything! And I added: balconies, porches, patios, decks (that aren't attached to pools), more landscaping such as flower beds, fruit trees, basically things that were discussed in the Firemonkeys wish list thread!

Karen, I really liked your idea of a walkout basement with outside access to the house (under house space for pool or cars) and I checked off the survey's basement box.

Let's hope this survey inspires FM to get very creative this year!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.

SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Finally saw it and filled it out.
Things I asked for in the "other" categories: stairs on the outside of the house, windows 3 wide, windows that are corner windows, window walls, that hobby and work items be available for all sims with an option for using the item for a hobby or career, a lot where sims can gather for all age groups, where 2 or more of each group has something to do, and a few more I can't recall right now. There was so much I wanted to tell them, but when I finally got the survey, I could barely remember half of them. :roll: :lol:
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)

mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

There's a new one if anyone is still interested. This one asks specific questions about the most recent update. If you tell them you were unsatisfied with "the growing up" update they give you room to rant... :)

It starts out like they other one so make sure you stick with it.

Also, they still ask you what places you would like to visit, however, the beach is no longer an option. So maybe that means that's already in the works...hopefully.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update

mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Hi, Can someone post the link to the survey? I tried to do it awhile ago and it glitched and crashed and I haven't seen it since. I would like to take it if I can. Thanks.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update

SeekerDraconis
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SeekerDraconis »

mudgenie wrote:Hi, Can someone post the link to the survey? I tried to do it awhile ago and it glitched and crashed and I haven't seen it since. I would like to take it if I can. Thanks.

Here is the link for the survey: http://www.instant.ly/s/A6Ywj/nav
HFN: Starter Home
HH: #2 Diver's Way
Pets, Frisbee: #1 East Oceanside
Pool: #3 East Oceanside
Woodwork & Fashion Benchs: #21 West Side (nxt to Starter Home)
3 Star Instruments: Teen Mansion @ Bliss Drive, Island

Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

^^^^^thanks^^^^^
I went on a rant about the seniors.