Survey

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Survey

Post by mockingbird288z »

I took a very interesting survey for EA this morning. It was at the top of the loading screen where ads usually are.
I think they really are trying to improve.
If nothing else, we can see what they are thinking about for future updates.

They asked about what i liked most and least about the game. What new features I would like to see added. How often I play, how I first heard about the game, if I have ever spent money on it, what new community lot would I like to see, what kind of person is my dream sim, what new careers would I like, how would you like to customize your house, what hobbies I would like, and general demographics questions.

Screen shots:
What do you like MOST?
What do you like MOST?
What do you like LEAST?
What do you like LEAST?
Any of these options catch your eye?
Any of these options catch your eye?
New community lots in our future?
New community lots in our future?
Anyone have a dream Sim?
Anyone have a dream Sim?
Don't forget about those dream jobs!
Don't forget about those dream jobs!
House customization? Yes, please!
House customization? Yes, please!
Hobbies!
Hobbies!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update

mockingbird288z

Re: Survey

I said the beach for a community lot because I know a lot of you guys want that but I have to say I was intrigued by the idea of a space station we could actually go to. (But seriously though, how can our sims go to I space if they can't even make it over a wall to the beach!)

As for the house customization: I checked them all!

Amy J
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Amy J »

Thank you for posting this. I had seen the link to the survey in my game but hadn't tapped on it, thinking it would be a waste of time. But it's interesting to see they are asking such specific questions. I'll definitely fill it in :)

Maybe the space station would be to visit Osiris? :lol:

Stenn
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Stenn »

Oh wow! I want all those things...ALL OF THEM!! :lol:

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

I did it before Christmas. Also ea/fm sent me a different questionaire, with only 3 questions on it. That was a week ago.

mockingbird288z

Amy J wrote:Thank you for posting this. I had seen the link to the survey in my game but hadn't tapped on it, thinking it would be a waste of time. But it's interesting to see they are asking such specific questions. I'll definitely fill it in :)

Maybe the space station would be to visit Osiris? :lol:
I don't usually do surveys either. I saw the link and tapped on it thinking it would be about customer satisfaction (are we "customers"?) and I was going to put my two cents in about glitches and such but instead got this. So I thought I would share in case there were others like me :D

I was surprised it was so detailed too. It seemed like they took all our ideas from the forum and out them in the survey, and then some!

mockingbird288z

LucyBoots wrote:I did it before Christmas. Also ea/fm sent me a different questionaire, with only 3 questions on it. That was a week ago.
What were the three questions, if you don't mind me asking?
Were they in response to what you put in the survey or were they general?

mockingbird288z

Stenn wrote:Oh wow! I want all those things...ALL OF THEM!! :lol:
I know, right! I had never thought of a School of Magic, or a wizard/ witch hobby/career, or a space station but now I want them! Oh EA... such teases... :lol:

KittySneakers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by KittySneakers »

I went to EA Forums to sign into my account to see if I could take the survey, but when I tried to go to the SFP section it said Our Forums are Offline for Temporary Maintenance. I'm pretty sure it's been saying that for several weeks now. What's up??? :?:

LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

KittySneakers wrote:I went to EA Forums to sign into my account to see if I could take the survey, but when I tried to go to the SFP section it said Our Forums are Offline for Temporary Maintenance. I'm pretty sure it's been saying that for several weeks now. What's up??? :?:
the survey is on your game/device, and very small rectangular box, it was at the top of my device when I opened my game.

The questions if I remember correctly were about recommending the game to others. Why I would, why I wouldnt...it was very short.