Spoiler: Golden Years Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Spoiler: Golden Years Update

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Palmjill wrote:The tasks are as bad as the Christmas ones in terms of time needed!

Just to clarify, how can we send a senior to the park when the quest is to let us create seniors??? And how to complete in 3 days without using LPs?

Without using LP's I don't know, but the senior in a park appears through a temporary time warp door. :shock:
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

I just added up the time and one is almost 6 days and the other exceeds 3 days. I am confused about this.
GC: boysnberry11
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Jessilynn83 wrote:
Palmjill wrote:The tasks are as bad as the Christmas ones in terms of time needed!

Just to clarify, how can we send a senior to the park when the quest is to let us create seniors??? And how to complete in 3 days without using LPs?

Without using LP's I don't know, but the senior in a park appears through a temporary time warp door. :shock:
Trust them to have a time warp door :lol:

Thanks for the clarification and the quest lists. I guess they figured that since we "earned" so many LPs with the last update, we had better spend them!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Palmjill wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:

Trust them to have a time warp door :lol:

Thanks for the clarification and the quest lists. I guess they figured that since we "earned" so many LPs with the last update, we had better spend them!

Exactly what I was thinking. ;)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

So how many tasks can we set up in advance? Because I don't plan on spending all my collected LPs. ;)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

the fashion pack from the teen to adult quest is clearly the list of wardrobe items that they took away from our adults with the Teen update...
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

bloodcool wrote:the fashion pack from the teen to adult quest is clearly the list of wardrobe items that they took away from our adults with the Teen update...
There is only one or two things that were not in the original set (or at least from what I remember). On one hand it is a great relief to get them all back (I was super frustrated the other day when I was trying to prepare one of my ladies for a date, and she had absolutely nothing to wear! :lol:), and on the other, the promise of hundreds of NEW items is a let down. :? At least all my peeps can get back into their old, much loved, comfortable clothes once again. :)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

For these timed quests does anybody know if the timer starts the moment the update is released or the moment you update your game?
Because if it counts from the moment the update is released then basically they are forcing you to update now.
And then you would still need lps to finish in time :roll:
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

SIMazing wrote:
bloodcool wrote:the fashion pack from the teen to adult quest is clearly the list of wardrobe items that they took away from our adults with the Teen update...
There is only one or two things that were not in the original set (or at least from what I remember). On one hand it is a great relief to get them all back (I was super frustrated the other day when I was trying to prepare one of my ladies for a date, and she had absolutely nothing to wear! :lol:), and on the other, the promise of hundreds of NEW items is a let down. :? At least all my peeps can get back into their old, much loved, comfortable clothes once again. :)
What's missing? Have really missed the "sporty" clothes for male sims. Haven't updated yet but think I will have to save this game to Kindle and update.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

hiser1974 wrote:For these timed quests does anybody know if the timer starts the moment the update is released or the moment you update your game?
Because if it counts from the moment the update is released then basically they are forcing you to update now.
And then you would still need lps to finish in time :roll:
yup if it starts at 12am for me... then i would have to spend a large amount of LP...