No more fashion bonus bubble!!!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

No more fashion bonus bubble!!!

Post by Aalinnutza »

Ahhhh annoying EA and Firemonkeys! When I practise now fashion the bonus bubble doesn't appear anymore! And you still don't get anything else after the first time you receive the bonus for a new object created! Is it just me or did anyone else noticed this?
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: No more fashion bonus bubble!!!

Post by Aalinnutza »

And no more bonus for Woodworking after the first time that we create the objects! :(
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

I definitely did notice this! :( that was the only way for me to be able to farm LP's and now I am losing hope. :(

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
twinmum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by twinmum »

I am gladt he bubble is gone its annoying, but why did they remove the bonus ..... *sigh*
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

babhiemiao29 wrote:I definitely did notice this! :( that was the only way for me to be able to farm LP's and now I am losing hope. :(
Same here. I had three sims switching from diving to woodworking just because it would give more bonus. Now it's all the same regardless of what hobby the sim has :(
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Only hobby that could have an advantage over the others is ghosthunting.
Otherwise all the hobbies are now the same in regards of profits.
Well, execpt for fishing...
twinmum
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by twinmum »

Well, thats is ghost hunting will ever work again. I had a message from support this morning asking me to try ghost hunting again with this new update. So i did, game has finally stopped crashing when i click the sim, but no ghost comes out now and there is no progression on the sims hobby level.
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

Pretty soon the game will be boring and there will not be much incentive to play (at least for me).

I"m a newer player and while I've had the pleasure of taking part of each and every glitch for the update (from the selling of karate dummy, the baking/task/gardening glitch when the sim tracker was broken, multiple teen idols, pet glitch, baby glitch and the Christmas LP glitch), I can only imagine how slow the game would've been if I hadn't. I would've quit by now and moved on to something else.

If there is no enjoyment and you are doing the same tasks over and over and over again and there is no incentive to do anything else-- why play? I'm not going to keep eating turbo snacks to keep needs fulfilled and gardening just to get a little bit of money that will never allow me to buy another house again. I have a life and cannot play to the tune of nor will I ever buy $99 worth of simoleon packs and still cannot afford a $7M home.

The quests are becoming insane with each new update. Why would you do a 3 day quest, but the time adds up to more than 3 days even if you play it consectively. Which I don't. And the reduced amounts of you earning anything is also annoying. They need to examine the point of being able to enjoy a game and still allow them to make money. I'm sure they can figure it out. </rant> :lol:
GC: boysnberry11
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I put my sims to woodowking only for LPs and those are still there so i"m not complaining. For §, I can always go back to bell peppers and the monument's bonuses.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

animagif wrote:I put my sims to woodowking only for LPs and those are still there so i"m not complaining. For §, I can always go back to bell peppers and the monument's bonuses.
How high do you have your monuments leveled? Mine are all at level 25 now. Would bell peppers work for me, or do I need to wait for higher levels?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.