Fish whisperer will not whisper that last fish in.

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Fish whisperer will not whisper that last fish in.

Post by Akmawmaw »

Going for the themed fishing wallpapers. Already got the "beautiful" *cough* overalls but that darn whisperer cannot seem to reel in that last fish for the wallpapers. Would I be better off fishing with a lesser leveled Sim? I thought the level 6 Simfisherwoman would surely be able to snag it by this time. Several weeks. (Possibly months, i lose track) Nada. Strategy? Or keep casting and hope for the best? Same thing with Fashion but that's because (I think) I have no level 6ers yet. I hate the light bulb. But (dare I say it out loud) that particular hobby has been quite *ahem* lucrative of late. Still am two outfits away from the clothes goal though. Stu's Sweatshop continues grinding away at it. Hope they're worth it and not like the fishing outfits. Hey, maybe I should put my fisherfolk in those cute (ack) overalls. Maybe that's the ticket. Ha. Could you imagine the code for that? Any hints appreciated.
ErinPW

Re: Fish whisperer will not whisper that last fish in.

Post by ErinPW »

There is no other trick than let your sim/s practise the 4-minutes task whenever you can. My fishers are working for the third card since Mystery update. But I let them do the 1-hour task, because I don't want to babysit too much ;)
For your designer it's the same. But the last two items will be unlocked when one sim is on level 6. the last level takes long time, because they get 1 % about every third short practise. Thereafter every level-1-designer can get these items, too.
You'll find the dresses at your Fancy Dress Shop. You'll have to pay for them, and when you change the clothes, you'll have to pay again. (Dress 9500/Suit 8500 simoleons)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

Thanks! I was thinking it was just going to be slow going and no help for it. Doesn't seem like the outfits are even worth it but am quite pleased with how rewarding tapping those silly little light bulbs has been.. Appreciate the reply!
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i have been trying to catch the last fish ... rainbow trout since BEFORE neighbors update. arrrgggh!
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

You're welcome!
For me these dresses are worth it, because we don't have too many different clothes for or sims. If we get more, I'll change them :)
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

nogard0 wrote:i have been trying to catch the last fish ... rainbow trout since BEFORE neighbors update. arrrgggh!
You're still waiting for this one ... that's really bad :(
iOS 17.4.1

blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

nogard0 wrote:i have been trying to catch the last fish ... rainbow trout since BEFORE neighbors update. arrrgggh!
So sorry to hear this! I was stuck for weeks, and then fishing sort of broke loose. I wish I could give you one of my spare rainbow trout. I now get them fairly regularly. It seemed like it took 4 minute fishing forever to get here though.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

If I knew how, I would post the picture I took of catching that last blasted fish! Seems ridiculously coincidental but I did give up the pink hair I bought for her and put my fisher woman into the waders and had her keep on casting. About two days later, up pops the fish! She's going to take a break from fishing now but she's keeping those expensive waders on for a bit.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I used the three piece suit for Herman Munster. The pink dress I am now using for Marilyn since I remade her as an adult.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.