Teens are not earning pocket money from school

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Teens are not earning pocket money from school

Post by SheilaB »

I added some new teens to town. For several days when they returned home I got the notification of how many simoleons and XPs they earned. The original teen earned only XPs. Now there is only mention of XPs earned and any monument bonus for all the teens. My preteens are still being paid. Has any one else experienced this?
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Teens are not earning pocket money from school

Post by boysnberry11 »

Yes!! Glitch City!
GC: boysnberry11
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

boysnberry11 wrote:Yes!! Glitch City!
Dang it! I want my money ! At least I'm not alone in my frustration. I'm nearly to level 53 so XPs won't mean much soon?
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Is your original teen at level 7/7 (valedictorian)? Even before the update they seemed to have this glitch... only I never thought about it being a glitch until now. I just stopped sending them to school for awhile.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

SIMazing wrote:Is your original teen at level 7/7 (valedictorian)? Even before the update they seemed to have this glitch... only I never thought about it being a glitch until now. I just stopped sending them to school for awhile.
Yes, my original teen is a valedictorian. The others are at level 4/7.
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Markeemark22 »

SheilaB wrote:I added some new teens to town. For several days when they returned home I got the notification of how many simoleons and XPs they earned. The original teen earned only XPs. Now there is only mention of XPs earned and any monument bonus for all the teens. My preteens are still being paid. Has any one else experienced this?

Hey SheilaB when I first joined I posted about this initially and some one told me they were still earning money but it was a glitch but I don't see any money just xp. I can't tell if they earned pocket money or not so it gets to the point where I feel like just pulling th out of school. Both teens are teen idols (neighbor glitch) and it's easier to earn my LP.
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

I just had teens only finish school and they did indeed earn pocket money. The dialog box however, never showed the amount -- only XP. It was easy to tell because this time because they didn't earn monument resources.
GC: boysnberry11