The teleporter

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

The teleporter

Post by animagif »

So if you missed the offer, there's no way you can get it? I like it for its small footprint but missed the Osiris boat.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
ErinPW

Re: The teleporter

Post by ErinPW »

animagif wrote:So if you missed the offer, there's no way you can get it? I like it for its small footprint but missed the Osiris boat.
We received 1 teleporter for free, the next will cost 150 LPs. Not sure, whether I remember the goal-explanations correct. Late players only should have missed the free one. So it should be available for 150 LPs/each for all players in building mode, stair tab, right behind the firepoles. If it's not there, there won't be a way to get it :(
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

ErinPW wrote:
animagif wrote:So if you missed the offer, there's no way you can get it? I like it for its small footprint but missed the Osiris boat.
We received 1 teleporter for free, the next will cost 150 LPs. Not sure, whether I remember the goal-explanations correct. Late players only should have missed the free one. So it should be available for 150 LPs/each for all players in building mode, stair tab, right behind the firepoles. If it's not there, there won't be a way to get it :(
*cries* the teleporter is awesome. I can't get it and the reason it hurts so much is that is exactly when I started playing. I could have done it--well maybe. I didn't understand. I did not participate because I was trying to figure out so many things at that time. I just figured I didn't need to take on one-more-thing. And there was no kewl forum like this, where you could get good advice, or I didn't know of one. If I'd only jumped in.... *sniffles*

*blows nose* There, I feel better. I know now to jump in and work those goals. I did Mysterious Island. *nods* and got...uh a nice statue of a rock man. *rolls eyes* and the chance to spent the rest of my life spraying Febreeze *more eye rolling*. So yeah, hopefully there will be more awesome stuff in the future. One just has to persevere. *big sigh*. It'll be alright. Sure it will. :|
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

ErinPW wrote:
Hmm it is most definitely not there in my game. Looks like I'm stuck with stairs. Sigh, I really wanted that thing. Is there a house with teleporters built in? I'd build that just to get them.
settie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by settie »

animagif wrote:
ErinPW wrote:
Hmm it is most definitely not there in my game. Looks like I'm stuck with stairs. Sigh, I really wanted that thing. Is there a house with teleporters built in? I'd build that just to get them.
I don't think any pre-built houses have teleporters in the current update (Mystery Island). I've all the pre-built houses besides the Scandinavian house and that doesn't have teleporters either. Would be cool to have them add it into the sci-fi house though.
GC: -=[settie]=-
HFN: starter house @ 22 West Side
HH: 1 West Oceanside
Update: Christmas
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

i think the prebuilt houses were before the osiris update.... the transporter (a reward for fininshing an oairis fix spacecraft goal) was really nice. i used one where it was needed ... the 2 story mansion ... the only was to get up and down is on one end . so i put it on the other end for emergencies.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Yup. I was planning on building a 3x3 hobby shack at my two storey mansion near the volcano but without the teleporter, looks like I may have to abandon that dream. :(
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Things like this should have never been limited edition items. The pool cleaner is another example. They should have been like the weather machine. Everyone who finishes the goals gets a freebie, but everyone else can purchase them. I can see things like the basketball goal ot the hockey net being limited, but not items that are truly needed to make the game more playable and enjoyable.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

telemwill wrote:Things like this should have never been limited edition items. The pool cleaner is another example. They should have been like the weather machine. Everyone who finishes the goals gets a freebie, but everyone else can purchase them. I can see things like the basketball goal ot the hockey net being limited, but not items that are truly needed to make the game more playable and enjoyable.
I second that!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I wish we could still get those wonderful magical fishes, the best unique item i think.....
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)