Firemonkeys did it again.......

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Firemonkeys did it again.......

Post by Markeemark22 »

Okay so they messed up once.... Alright fine they make a mistake, second time I get more annoyed and now the third time? Well now I'm just plain pissed off!!!!!!!

I was building a PRO skaters house so I could earn the skater achievement. I specifically remember pressing the pro skaters house in the more expensive lot which was going to cost me 31 LP so I thought alright sounds fine.

Well when the house comes to finish I see the house ends up turning to be the children player designed house and not the pro skaters house. Yes Firemonkeys took out the 31 LP and not more. I can't remember if the children player house has more town value than the skater house but that skater house was supposed to put me at least 10m in TV so I'm angry that my LP were spent on the wrong house, my Tv isn't at $10m where I thought it would be and I have no f'n idea which form I need to contact to. Everytime on ill out their stupid EA/FM form they want physical proof I paid for the game and how am I supposed to show them proof over a game that's free?
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Firemonkeys did it again.......

Post by mommacude »

I bought some LP yesterday and it didn't show up so I bought more. At least in my case I can ask iTunes for a refund. I contacted the devs and got an email back saying it could be a couple weeks and to save to the cloud then refrain from playing. I actually like this game I'm not going to wait 2-6+ weeks to play it for $5.99 but I would like my $5.99 back. Also, if I was going to spend over $10 I would have gotten 100LP not 40 :(
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Markeemark22 »

mommacude wrote:I bought some LP yesterday and it didn't show up so I bought more. At least in my case I can ask iTunes for a refund. I contacted the devs and got an email back saying it could be a couple weeks and to save to the cloud then refrain from playing. I actually like this game I'm not going to wait 2-6+ weeks to play it for $5.99 but I would like my $5.99 back. Also, if I was going to spend over $10 I would have gotten 100LP not 40 :(
Yeah that's their shitty response to everything is to save it to the cloud and refrain from playing. Uh yeah like that's going to happen because I play too much and I have quests I need to finish and complete. I just want them to give me my 31 LP back so I can demolish the house and try again to make the pro skaters house.
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

It is just a standard question that they ask everyone just go in and explain exactly again what happened again. That you spend 31 Lp on the Huse and got the wrong house and you want the skatters house .Contact them again with more details as much as possible . Go to your case . email them once u get your case number go to that case and check on it and check the progress tell the the time frame when u posted it check on it frequently. respond to ur case frequently good luck. But be polite and consistent
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck