Osiris

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Blackwidow
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Osiris

Post by Blackwidow »

I have completed what I am guessing is the first set of Osiris missions and earned my weather machine. Osiris then left my town. I was wondering if anyone knew if he comes back, and if so do you have to be at a certain level for him to return.

I remember reading on the firemonkeys forum that when you finish the Osiris missions you get a teleporter..............
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Osiris

Post by telemwill »

That was a previous update. We didn't get the teleporter for the weather update. I think it was Moving on Up.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

No, blackwidow is right.
The téléporter comes from an Osiris update. There was two update with the E.T. : One to get the weather machine and one for the téléporter. Unfortunatly, i think you can't get the téléporter anymore if you weren't there for the update (last june as i remembrer). I think (someone may say if it's right or not) that it's a unique item such as the magical fish, the pool cleaner, the stuff to get rid of SIM-eating plants, the thing to turn off ovens fires and so on....
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Delphine wrote:No, blackwidow is right.
The téléporter comes from an Osiris update. There was two update with the E.T. : One to get the weather machine and one for the téléporter. Unfortunatly, i think you can't get the téléporter anymore if you weren't there for the update (last june as i remembrer). I think (someone may say if it's right or not) that it's a unique item such as the magical fish, the pool cleaner, the stuff to get rid of SIM-eating plants, the thing to turn off ovens fires and so on....
Yes, that's what I meant. A different Osiris update from the weather update.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Sorry, i misundestood what you wrote.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)