Help!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Help!

Post by Dignan »

My Patrick Shiga is stuck in limbo at C. Perturbee's FUN house and when I try to go get him, the app crashes. I had issues when I updated to Mystery Island while a sim was away visiting, and if I remember correctly, I had to fix it via the in-game cloud. Now when I try to do that I get the message "you cannot access the cloud when you are visiting a different town."

Any ideas? With the iOS update, I also can't remember how I used to erase and reset my iPad from the apple cloud, which I had to do several times months ago when the app kept crashing.

Any help is much appreciated :-)

Erika
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Help!

Post by Palmjill »

I had the same problem fairly recently when my app crashed when trying to access my sim in Pertubee's town (happened twice). I forced closed all my iPad apps and shut down my device and restarted it. Managed to load the town after that.

If that does not work, you can reset the game by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom and then the tab with 3 lines and 3 dots on th left hand side. The reset game tab is there. Hopefully your cloud save should be fairly recent.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dignan »

Thanks, that worked! I lost hardly any progress at all :-)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Yw. Glad it worked. The game is supposed to save automatically everytime we load the party boat but that doesn't always happen so it's better to manually save as well. Hope this bug will not recur for both of us!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)