Life Dreams Update!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Life Dreams Update!

Post by mudgenie »

Akmawmaw wrote:I mentioned this in another thread:
Perhaps someone who has updated could start a new topic about active steps to take against EAs Death update and include the info about asking for your money back from iTunes, the games blogger, bad company awards, iTunes rating, tweeting and other avenues of active meaningful protest. The company has gone stone deaf and I think the more ways we can collectively protest, the better. Links and instructions would be very helpful.
It's your idea (and a great one I might add) so why don't you just start the thread and let everyone contribute? :)
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

FonzyBear wrote:
animagif wrote: They have made earning LPs a lot harder that hobbying now take 150% longer to earn LP (4 minutes goals changed to 10 minutes). Ghost hunting is an exception but it's glitchy. It's still a viable idea but more time consuming now.
Nothing than can't be overcame by having that many more sims working on that. If one were so inclined. I guess it is a matter of how many sims are needed to farm the LP one needs to do whatever it is they will do with the LP.
Well, since the baby glitch has been patched and there are only so many sims you can have in town, that kinda put a limit to what you can do. And if I understand correctly, every action ages your sims so you'll need to replace them often if you are planning on grinding like you used to.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

It feels like everything's moving so fast now. I had a couple go from strangers to married in ten minutes. It's unfortunately necessary for them to marry and have babies right away so they won't die before the children grow up. The luxury of time has been robbed from us.
At least we know it can't get much worse.
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

EileenK98 wrote:It feels like everything's moving so fast now. I had a couple go from strangers to married in ten minutes. It's unfortunately necessary for them to marry and have babies right away so they won't die before the children grow up. The luxury of time has been robbed from us.
At least we know it can't get much worse.
Don't say that !
EA could hear you !!! :D
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

Interestingly, they haven't formally,been on this forum since March 13th. Hmmmm.. I did start a new topic, mudgenie, for the revolt against the update if anyone wants to post to it. It's revolting tips. We should revolt against this revolting update. Hehe.
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sewknotpho-n »

My preteen's LD is to study at a teenage desk. Thanks for not allowing me to work toward that LD until she reaches the teenage years.

Such an annoying update.
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.
FonzyBear

Post by FonzyBear »

animagif wrote:Well, since the baby glitch has been patched and there are only so many sims you can have in town, that kinda put a limit to what you can do. And if I understand correctly, every action ages your sims so you'll need to replace them often if you are planning on grinding like you used to.
True. I guess I'm going on the basis thought of don't touch the sims you want to keep and work your way up with disposable sims (oh my! that sounds so cruel :o). To save the ones desired to be kept permanently. Or if none are desired to be kept permanently then it is just a balance of time vs what sims and how many do what currency farming tasks. But with the population cap of over 30 I am guessing there is good enough farming possible.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

FonzyBear wrote:True. I guess I'm going on the basis thought of don't touch the sims you want to keep and work your way up with disposable sims (oh my! that sounds so cruel :o). To save the ones desired to be kept permanently. Or if none are desired to be kept permanently then it is just a balance of time vs what sims and how many do what currency farming tasks. But with the population cap of over 30 I am guessing there is good enough farming possible.
Yup. That sounds manageable. However, as I read another poster in another thread says, so much work to have something you already had before. :(
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

sewknotpho-n wrote:My preteen's LD is to study at a teenage desk. Thanks for not allowing me to work toward that LD until she reaches the teenage years.

Such an annoying update.
You need to use a preteen desk for this task. Perhaps this should be reported on the FM zendesk page as the text is clearly wrong on this task.
A preteen can't use a teen desk and by the time he has become a teen his lifedream task will have changed.
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sewknotpho-n »

hiser1974 wrote:
You need to use a preteen desk for this task. Perhaps this should be reported on the FM zendesk page as the text is clearly wrong on this task.
A preteen can't use a teen desk and by the time he has become a teen his lifedream task will have changed.
Thanks!
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.