Need Neighbors who DIDN'T UPDATE (Still on Seniors)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Need Neighbors who DIDN'T UPDATE

Post by Delphine »

I haven't updated yet. My HFN is under the community center (i'm sorry i don't have any fire pool). My reinedeer park is at the left bottom, a blond girl is running it.
I can't accept anymore GC friends but feel free to send a request via Facebook :)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

I would add myself to the ;list of not updating but I already barely have Another Sim Town on my list and I still want to keep visiting them. I also haven't even updated to the version with the elderly so I am still able to visit Santa if I so wished.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

Although I thought I might update I have decided not to unless forced

Beapas on game centre, TV 84 million, Level 52

Please mention the sims and not updating
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mrs_smartt wrote:I would add myself to the ;list of not updating but I already barely have Another Sim Town on my list and I still want to keep visiting them. I also haven't even updated to the version with the elderly so I am still able to visit Santa if I so wished.
If you're using GC for SFP, only, you might want to take away some names of people who have deleted the app and don't play anymore? Although it's a real chore to go through a list of about 100 names :?

I haven't updated, yet, but probably will do.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

ErinPW wrote:
mrs_smartt wrote:I would add myself to the ;list of not updating but I already barely have Another Sim Town on my list and I still want to keep visiting them. I also haven't even updated to the version with the elderly so I am still able to visit Santa if I so wished.
If you're using GC for SFP, only, you might want to take away some names of people who have deleted the app and don't play anymore? Although it's a real chore to go through a list of about 100 names :?

Sadly, I've got some facebook people there as well. I have no idea who is still playing and who isn't nowadays. I've been a bit absent on the forums here as I've been playing Stardom and helping with the wikia for them.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

ErinPW wrote:

I have been taking the time to unfriend people who have deleted the game. I'm also considering removing (at least temporarily) all the people who updated, since I can't visit their town, and they can't visit mine.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

I know that if we don't update we can't visit neighbours who have, but does the opposite apply?
Previously, I could still visit friends who stopped updating the game for some time.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I haven't updated. Can anyone who has updated chime in on whether you can still get to my town?
Last edited by SIMazing on 15 Mar 2014, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

SIMazing wrote:
ErinPW wrote:

I have been taking the time to unfriend people who have deleted the game. I'm also considering removing (at least temporarily) all the people who updated, since I can't visit their town, and they can't visit mine.
There seems to be backward compatibility. People who have updated can still visit a nonupdated game. My daughter's game accidentally updated. She can still visit my not updated town. I just tested this. Of course, I can no longer visit her town. :cry: You are currently my neighbor (unless you just deleted me). My TV is 32 million.
Last edited by SheilaB on 16 Mar 2014, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

That's how it worked with previous updates as well. You can visit toens which play with your own version or i suppose with older ones. Some of my neighbours towns look left playing long ago. I haven't updated and I don't think I will do so if I can prevent it. Feel free to send a request if you need a neighbour.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London