Need Neighbors who DIDN'T UPDATE (Still on Seniors)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ladyolac
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Need Neighbors who DIDN'T UPDATE (Still on Seniors)

Post by ladyolac »

Hello,

I'd like new neighbors who haven't downloaded the new update. I didn't download because I don't want to spend LPs to keep my sims going and now I can' t visit the neighbors that downloaded the update. So if you are like me and don't want to update until you know what happens next (in a week or with the next update) please add me via the GAME CENTER AS LADYOLAC;

Thanks.
Last edited by Perturbee on 01 Apr 2014, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed topic and stickied. :)
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Need Neighbors who DIDN'T UPDATE

Post by animagif »

You can add me. But my town is sparsely built though. I think I got most of the things needed for SP goals in my HFN but not much else.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
FLCruise
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by FLCruise »

You are welcome to add me.
GC: FLCruise - please mention SFP
HFN: 2 West Oceanside
Reindeer Farm: 3 West Oceanside
Various Baked Goods can be found at 2 Museum Blvd. and there's a firepole at 12 Westside
ladyolac
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ladyolac »

Thanks. I've added all those who have asked so far. I have one doubt though: I updated the version I have on my Iphone and not the one on my ipad. I am playing on my ipad so I have no idea what that does to the version saved on the cloud?
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

I don't necessarily need more neighbors but I haven't updated and don't plan to. So I don't mind if someone needs a pre update neighbor. My hesitation is that I may not be playing as much so I may have zombies when people visit. I have two semi okay reindeer ranches. I took my signature down so you'll have to search them out. I usually play once a day but I can see the trend toward leaving it a week at a time and then months. And then I'll be on to another obsession. I will not play the death game.
Akmawmaw on GC. Mention pre update sims please.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

EDITED "I HAVE SINCE UPDATED"

Just tried to visit you, but your saved game is the updated version. Maybe, one day, I may be able to visit.

I am hoping for a miracle that EA are listening and are busy trying to develop an optional (one-off) turn off ageing for all sims patch. If they do that, I will come visit.

I'm not sure if you can visit my place - I hope you can. Stop by any time.
Last edited by Dellie on 29 May 2014, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Luckystar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Luckystar »

I've sent you a GC request will avoid update for as long as possible, if anyone else would like to add me please do (purplelemur), I'm level 27 have snowpark, swim centre, haunted house. I don't have a HFN specifically but have tried hard to make nice homes for my sims with as many items as possible so hopefully you should find what you need for hobbies, pets, toddlers,preteens and teens (don't have seniors yet)
valerian
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by valerian »

I don't plan to update, but I don't have a facebook account. I'd create it (just for the sims) but I don't understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of this whole neighbors thing? (I've tried to google and read about party boat, but I'm just newbie and confused as hell) Will I get LP daily? What if a neighbor sim wonders into my town and uses idk for example my oven (ok bad example as there are many ovens in a town, but I hope you'll know what I mean) when I get a task to bake a cake and I can't because some random sim from different town is using it? :?
lvl 54
HFN: #4 West Oceanside
HH: #1 West Oceanside
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

valerian wrote:I don't plan to update, but I don't have a facebook account. I'd create it (just for the sims) but I don't understand what are the advantages and disadvantages of this whole neighbors thing? (I've tried to google and read about party boat, but I'm just newbie and confused as hell) Will I get LP daily? What if a neighbor sim wonders into my town and uses idk for example my oven (ok bad example as there are many ovens in a town, but I hope you'll know what I mean) when I get a task to bake a cake and I can't because some random sim from different town is using it? :?
Your neighbors visiting does not affect your town at all. They are visiting your most recent saved version and anything they do will not affect your game in any way. You don't even know they've visited. You get a certain amount of simoleans or the occasional,LP from your party boat according to the amount of neighbors you have. The most awards you can get is, I think five. You have to go to the party boat and pop the award bubbles to get them. It resets every so many hours. Maybe 24 or 36 or something. I just go there when it blinks at me.
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

I'm not updating: I'm firrewhisper on GC or N Gal, town value is 47,277,469. Please mention SFP in your request. Almost all of my homes have all the necessaries for Neighbor Goals, the home below the lighthouse is well stocked, 3 haunted houses, my favorite is above the firehouse. However, I do not have a reindeer farm.

Still not updating as of 4/15, include mention of SFP forum in friend request.
Last edited by Firrewhisper on 15 Apr 2014, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.