It's been fun

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

It's been fun

Post by DiTori »

I just messed up my game big time so have decided to just stop playing. Accidentally aged a sim and reset game before saving it to cloud. STUPID STUPID STUPID. judging by my tears perhaps I'm too attached to this game. I love this forum and really appreciated the info.OMG last time I cried this hard was Breaking Bad finale.

Worked so hard to get a second story with a fire pole for neighbor goal house. Finally had the number of sims I wanted and houses decorated to my liking. Sure I couldn't go day without adding this or subtracting that lol.

Maybe because I created a sim based on my mom who died two years ago and I could 'talk' to her everyday and she'd make turkey dinner on Sundays for town that this screw up is hard. I've messed up before and stopped playing and managed a comeback.

I believe it's sign for me to move on with my life also payback for availing myself of various glitches.

Sorry for the rant but I know you fellow simmers know how I'm feeling at this moment. Wish all of you happy simming!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot